• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

Trudeau’s response to intelligence of interference is ignore then lie about what he was told, then just say it’s wrong because reasons.

Because he knows better than the people that have been in the intelligence business for decades. He is a great intelligence master
He has no training in intelligence matters, no experience in collecting or analysis' of information.
Other than that he’s a great intelligence master.

Edit: I’m paraphrasing Stormin Norman.

Last edited:
China's green program consists of raping the earth of toxic chemicals, much of it with child labour. Combining them into limited life solar panels, batteries and windmills. Then exporting them. All of which ends up buried in our soil, contaminating everything and never breaking down. Out of sight, out of mind. And never coming close to recouping the cost in energy. If their green shit is so great, why are they burning coal?
Given China doesn't have an electorate to satisfy, I doubt they'd go so hard on green projects if they didn't think it mattered.

China's green program consists of raping the earth of toxic chemicals, much of it with child labour. Combining them into limited life solar panels, batteries and windmills. Then exporting them. All of which ends up buried in our soil, contaminating everything and never breaking down. Out of sight, out of mind. And never coming close to recouping the cost in energy. If their green shit is so great, why are they burning coal?
But comrade Fishbone don't forget all the "reeducation" camps too. They are very green..... ;)

A good briefing is better than just reading.

I've likely misconstrued lenaitch's comment.

I'll leave it.
Since you asked. No doubt the sources will be dismissed as suspect or biased but I'll just drop these here:

(apparently he liked pictures)

Question , does anybody actually read reports anymore ?
A tale is told of a day early in PET's PM-ship, when he admonished the people around the table for not having read/digested the background material prior to a meeting. It's reasonable to wonder how much that ethic has declined.

Anytime I've worked around something that required some sort of briefing or meeting to discuss an issue. I made damn sure I both read any written material and listened to any information given verbally.
Because someone always misses something in the either written material or during the lecture, discussion period.
I actually suspect that Justin Trudeau does read his briefing papers and does listen to his briefers.
Now whether or not he he takes them as seriously as he should probably depends on a variety of factors.
None of which I'm qualified to discuss .
Quite frankly I'm not too sure who in the Government party really does take national security all that seriously. I could say that about the opposition side of the House.
It does seem to almost some sort of tradition within the country. Sometimes I get the feeling that the country's motto could "What me , worry ?
The only people who who do seem to take it seriously seem to be the Senate or least so seems to me.

The only people who who do seem to take it seriously seem to be the Senate or least so seems to me.
They don't face re-election. What you propose - that people read and listen - may be entirely true. But if "party interests >> country interests", we get the results we see.

When you get right down to it at the end of the day if the Prime Minister decides that he disagrees with his advisors. He can , that's his privilege. At the end of the day He's the boss.
What ticks me off , is the way he threw his people under the bus belittling them as he did so.
He is a classless ass.

In China 'reorg' can mean 'purge' ...

Back