• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Change of rank/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDB0Y_021

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am not sure if it's the right place to post this, but here it is.

I am in the ROTP program

I requested a change of rank (switch from Combat Eng. Officer to Combat Eng. NCM (Seems like Engineering studies to that level-university- ain't my thing)) and since January 5th, I have no news about it.

I passed an Iview/evaluation with the BPSO and he said that my demand has been shipped to Ottawa since he recommanded me for 043 Combat Eng. Now since then, I am waiting for an e-mail/phobe call or anything else that will give me the go for either a course or OJT or PAT platoon in order to wait for my QL3 Sapper.

Is there any way I can get my change or I'll have to wait for the next fiscaln year to hope I'll receive a message posting for my next course? Because while waiting, I have to stay at university but I have really have enugh of getting butt-f*** with all those exams and lab reports

Thank you

Instead of asking here why not ask your ULO or education advisor in RMC. You may find this hard to believe but THEY have the answers.

Yay! I finally received a job offer for my demand (0339 Combat Eng.)! Hurray for me (even though most people don't give...)

Now, I'm just waiting for my reassignment and my message posting and I'll be back in training for being a Combat Engineer!! Can't wait!

Anyone knows when the next course could start? Probably after April, like it's said everywhere..

Glad you got yourself sorted out before you became a burden on the system.

Even if someone knew when the next course was starting, there is no guarantee you'd be slated for it. Wait for the message like everyone else.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back