• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Change of heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustysoap

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently applied to a reserve regiment, but between the date of me handing in my application until now I've been thinking and have decided that I'd like to go regforce instead. Now, to date I haven't received a call to book my CFAT or any other part of the recruiting process. So my question is, can I make a change in the application and ask to have the recruiting process be for regforce or do I have to fill out a whole new application and have the previous one cancelled? I've tried doing a search on this but only came up with people who are currently IN the reserves wanting to go into regforce. Any help you guys/gals can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Call up the Recruiting Centre handaling your file an tell them this, after that  I'd call the Reserve unit recruiter an inform him/her of your decision.

-Skeletor- said:
Call up the Recruiting Centre handaling your file an tell them this, after that  I'd call the Reserve unit recruiter an inform him/her of your decision.

Alright, thanks, i'll give them a call tomorrow. im assuming that since none of the testings/interviews have happened that there shouldn't be a need for me to hand in another application.

Your joining the same way I did.  I applied with the Reg Force and they told me that the wait would be awhile and I should join a Res Unit.  I did just that, after finishing all my Reg F application process, I went to the Ontario Regt and joined up.  After 6 Months with them the Reg Force called and I joined up with them.  I must say having done some Res Training let me know if being in the Army was what I wanted and I think that it was one of the smart moves I did.  Good luck

Thanks guys, I went in today and informed them that I wanted to make the change, no problem doing it. Got my CFAT booked for December 11 @ 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back