• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chances of getting the job?

JToyts

Inactive
Reaction score
I have recently applied to the Canadian Forces as I have been wanting to do it all of my life. I submitted my application and got an email 5 days later saying that my application is being processed and to call my recruiting centre to book my CFAT. What I was wondering is what are the chances of people being offered a job in the forces, does everyone that writes the CFAT and passes the medical/interviews get an offer or what is the actual percentage. I'm really excited to get in and I really hope that I get an offer.

Thanks for your input

I'm just gonna parrot what I was told by the officer I spoke to when I wrote my CFAT, and whom I asked the same question:

It depends on your trade, how many openings they have for your trade versus how many people are applying, and how you qualify for it in comparison to those other people applying. You could have an amazing chance of getting in, or an abysmal one. It really depends on a lot of factors that none of us here have any access to.

In any case, good luck! Hopefully the best happens and you are able to get in without any issues.

Awesome thanks for the reply man! I appreciate it, good luck to you also and hopefully we will see each other at BMQ some day soon!

Back