• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFRC Toronto's phone down?

Bassil_Inf

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,
I do apologize if this is posted in the wrong section of the forums. I've been trying to contact CFRC Toronto for 2 weeks now but when I press 7 in the menu to speak tpo a recruiter, it rings for 1 second then takes me back to the menu, is there an issue?

I would report to your phone company that your 7 isn't working correctly.

Bruce Monkhouse said:

That doesn't sound right....... :dunno:

7 always works......now if you had mention 6's or 5's I might believe that.....

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I don't think it has anything to do with my 7. I tryed to call the CFRC using my home phone as well and when I press 7 it rings for 1-2 seconds then it tells me again, "Thank you for choosing the..." and so forth. :s

I have the same problem for CFRC Toronto. What I did was press 5 and let them know but I just spoke with that department instead :/

Email is your friend and so much more efficient.....I think!    :-\

It's true. I tried to contact CFRC Toronto as welll and I couldn't get through to anyone. I ended up just paying long distance and called Hamilton instead lol.

I have to third that statement... (Or fourth or fifth, lost count). I tried calling a few days ago and it was being funny. I got an email with everything I needed to know though.

What you guys should do is press 5 or any different number and let them know that number 7 for recruiting inquiries is down and ask them to transfer you to them.

DarkInfantry232 said:
.....but when I press 7 in the menu to speak to a recruiter, it rings for 1 second then takes me back to the menu, is there an issue?
I know I shouldn't give this away, because it's part of the test.......

But if 7 doesn't work, it means the competition is tight.  As far as I know, every applicant who's pressed 3-4 together or 5-2, etc, so far has been enrolled.

Truth  :nod:

Journeyman said:
I know I shouldn't give this away, because it's part of the test.......

But if 7 doesn't work, it means the competition is tight.  As far as I know, every applicant who's pressed 3-4 together or 5-2, etc, so far has been enrolled.

Truth  :nod:
It's an old thread :) I'm being enrolled in 2 days, October 1st!

Congrats, but before you walk in the doors of the Mega and get jacked up by a commissionaire for the first time, do something for me. #1) Remember to take things seriously, but not too seriously; #2) Google the definition of the word "sarcasm" before you go... It will save you a world of hurt. Good Luck!

Back