• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFB PETAWAWA 100th celebrations FREEDOM OF THE CITY PARADES ***PICS INCL!!!!***

• Thread starter hayder.aqiqi
  • Start date
H

hayder.aqiqi

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
Well I'm proud to say I did my small part in our parade today, and last week in Pembroke.

Was among 200 mbrs who braved the humidty, and made a presence on parade.  Never did fix bayonets, and change arms on the march..so among the many other niceities...it was nice to-after 5 years of being a Medic-learn those movements.

In Pembroke we marched 2.5ish kms...and today we marched little under 3kms through Petawawa.  I must say I was most pleased to see practically every one lining the streets to watch/cheer/film us as we marched by.  Yay for nobody "thundering in" -where did that term come from???

If I get around to it I'll post some pics.

Cheers Y'all.

Here're some pictures that I took with my cellphone while I was on duty during the celebrations today.   Ya think I should go imagetech??? heheh I'm seriously considering it ;)   I'm a medic now.   reserves....not for long?

Enjoy.
MAIN LINK
click meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will expire ~7days
or meeeeeeeeeeeeee will expire in 5 days
__
EDIT.

Well that's the last time I use Yahoo Briefcase...I don't understand why it rarely works for briefcase links, if you actually send an email with the link it works...but creating a link manually doesn't seem to work...strange..oh well.

p.s. I doubt that imagetechs do websites...they have "website administrators" for that sorta stuff...and mind you it's not knowing how..it's paying to have a web host for your files ;)   I'm a cheapo and my sympatico stupid home page is 5mb...twice the size of this file....how useless is that.

Do Image-tech's need to know how to make a link work?
???

:p Joking of course... but it seriously won't work.

Back