• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CEOTP 2009 Info/Questions

nothing at all!

You didn't quote, so I thought it was a separate statement and somehow pointed at me since I offered info. Man I feel stupid this morning.

oldandgrey said:
Here is more info you. I'm at RMC and we have few CEOTP OCdt here and they will remain as a OCDt until they Grad from RMC.

There are CEOTP at RMC?  That sounds very odd.  There should only be OCdts on ROTP and RETP entry plans there. 

Jayson Wonder said:
Let me ask those who may know... If the only thing I am waiting for is return of fingerprints could my file still make it to this board or must they come back first in order for my file to progress to this type of board?

Regards,

Jayson,

Don't worry about this board date.  It does not apply to you since it is for people already in the CF.  Your dates will be different and to offer some info to a prospective new member...  Don't worry about things you have no control over.  There are many times where you will have delays...  My 0.02...

Tnem said:
CEOTP internal board - files are being processed starting monday March 16th - this takes 2 weeks - offers will follow.

Thanks for the update.  I just requested an update from the BPSO.  You would not happen to have any numbers on the number of offers being made for IntO do you?  I am not sure if it is on the CFRG spreadsheets like it was last year but I dont have access since I am deployed.

2fly said:
Jayson,

Don't worry about this board date.  It does not apply to you since it is for people already in the CF.  Your dates will be different and to offer some info to a prospective new member...  Don't worry about things you have no control over.  There are many times where you will have delays...  My 0.02...

Thanks alot for the clarification and excellent advice. Patience is a virute and I am working on that one!

This note for Mr prima6

Yes there are CEOTP members at RMC. For other reason not just being part of CEOTP. There also UT-NCM in RMC not just ROTP/RETP. you'll bee surprise how many of us are here that are not RO or RE. As you build your mil exp. you find out a lot of interesting info. And as a leader this will help you out when someone comes up to you and start asking question, like the ones here.

One point to take is that CEOTP does not mean you will being going to RMC, remember one thing, CEOTP is normally for Officers to work toward a degree while working full-time. However, all the info will be in your offer plus read up on the refs that maybe listed in your msg (for All). the best advice that i seen here was "read your offer carefully" and remember to understand is to be prepare. in addition, a good leader always ask advice if you don't understand and learn from yours and other mistake.

Best of luck to you, who applied for the CEOTP   

:st.patty: and  Happy Birthday PPCLI    :cheers:

Back