• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CARCAJOU/MOLLE/CADPAT/HYDRATION PACK

Carcajocu/rep

Inactive
Reaction score
Has a Confection Carcajou Ltée., Representer/Designer,
I choose to joined this forum to get your feed back , impression ¨negative and positive¨ to help our team, built the equipment for YOUR need.
I am not Here to sale anything or disrespected other company or competitor.
IN 2006 Confections Carcajou Ltée, obtain the rights, from the Canadian Government and National Defense to produced with the ORIGINAL CADPAT.
Since that we are the only Company aloud to sale CADPAT product, in the CANEX STORE, from east to west coast.
Everything is 100% Canadian made, for YOU
My 20 years in the Canadian Infantry/Airborne Regiment/different mission and field experience , help me understand your need and the condition you have to work.
This forum will be my direct link with YOU,  in CANEX  you`ll be able see the result of our interaction.
In 2012 Confection Carcajou Ltée. changed is vision and we are now ready to updated with a tactical line product, to meet your need.
You will be able to see new product before they go to canex store. You will take part of the development and the final step of approbation.
I understand your problems to found adapted products for your specific needs.............
In the next Year, I will ask for your opinion and experience on different subjects 
Now YOU can do a difference..........TOGETHER we'll do the difference

Confections Carcajou Ltée.

Helping those who served  their country

HYDRATION PACK

Made from 1000d fabric
Hold a 3L hydration pack
Removable harness
Molle compatible
Velcro strip for indentification tapes
Double Ykk Zip
Mesh back for breathability
Can be worn alone or attached to the standard canadian LCV or other vests
Color avail.: Cadpat Temp
(hydration bladder not included)
ready for mass production
Feedback Needed

One thing you could list that would be helpful is the price for your goods.

Looks good I like the molle on the shoulder straps.  This is 2 liter judging by its size.

Hello and welcome to Army.ca. As a retailer, you're more than welcome to visit and post here, but we'd prefer to keep the commercial traffic limited. With that in mind, we've put a note in the Conduct Guidelines asking retailers to refrain from promoting their sites here.

If you're interested in advertising on Army.ca, please have a look at http://Army.ca/ads for detailed information.

The aim is to prevent things from getting too "commercial" in the equipment section, to limit the advertising to the alloted space and sections, and of course to provide some much needed financial support to the site.

I hope that make sense, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers
Mike

Back