• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

can't wait to go

kr1kit

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm just itching to get my date for BMQ and get sworn in. I've passed my medical, interview and CFAT and now i'm just in limbo on the date.
My recruiter told me mid or late October, they're just finishing my criminal record check.

Going out for Reg force Infantry.

Just wanted to come on here and say hey to everyone, and good luck to everyone who's at the same stage im at.

Well, all that stuff is done for me, I'm just waiting for the call to swear in/head off to St Jean.

congratz, I was suppose to be on the BMQ, i had gone on a pre recruit  course in the summer and i was being transfered to another regiment and so i had to go through the interview and medical, went through my interview, said i needed a medical done.(not sure why i needed one done i had one done in march)they would call me to tell me when it was but the recruiter had either forgotten or wasnt told to set up a medical for me, so i've gotta wait til the 17th to get my medical done again, so now i won't be able to start bmq til january

I swear in on the 10th and leave on the 14th by train for BMQ in Saint Jean on the 15th of October.  :salute:
I can't wait...
(I handed in my application on the 28th of August)
EO TECH (FCS TECH) was the offer I accepted.

Snaketnk said:
Well, all that stuff is done for me, I'm just waiting for the call to swear in/head off to St Jean.

SAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oigenzee foigenzeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

I dont know whats worse, waiting for them to call you or finding out your going but having to wait almost 3 weeks haha i figure if i start walking id still get there way to early lol  :cdn:

Damn it i am waiting for the back ground check  :-[ its been over like two months and i am still in the air waiting on that then i get merit list how long did it take for you guys? i was told be prepared for the end of the month on the 19th soooo.. i guess i wait now ??? :cdn:

soilderkinkajou said:
Damn it i am waiting for the back ground check  :-[ its been over like two months and i am still in the air waiting on that then i get merit list how long did it take for you guys? i was told be prepared for the end of the month on the 19th soooo.. i guess i wait now ??? :cdn:

It's been a month since they contacted me last, but i called them a week ago and they said my papers had just gotten back from Ottawa.. I was told i'd be going mid-late october, now it looks like November.

Ya man i am in the same boat i guess it is going to be in nov going to call them today to see what is goin on with all my papers. because i went in the other day and had to fix a whole bunch of papers cause they weren't filed right lol so they didn't have my school transcript but they did lloll so lets see now whats up. well maybe will bump into each other at BMQ  :warstory:
:cdn:

Back