• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can't login anymore?

korwynkim

Inactive
Reaction score
I went on the recruiting website to check up on my application. It's been a month since I applied and the application status was still blank yesterday. Today, when I tried to login, I got an authentication error. I tried clearing cookies and logging in again, but the same thing happened. At the page where it welcomes you for logging in, there is a continue button at the bottom that returns you to the application. When I click that, it tells me that there was an authentication error. I've also noticed that I have been getting a certificate expired warning on this website for the last few days.

I tried calling them, but they are closed for the holidays.

This site is in no way connected to the CF recruiting site.

You'll have to wait until everyone is off leave for it to be rectified.

Regards

korwynkim said:
I went on the recruiting website to check up on my application. It's been a month since I applied and the application status was still blank yesterday. Today, when I tried to login, I got an authentication error. I tried clearing cookies and logging in again, but the same thing happened. At the page where it welcomes you for logging in, there is a continue button at the bottom that returns you to the application. When I click that, it tells me that there was an authentication error. I've also noticed that I have been getting a certificate expired warning on this website for the last few days.

I tried calling them, but they are closed for the holidays.

It's happening for everyone I'm sure.. it's happened before too, and it's blank all the time, it just needed to reset itself.
Need to wait it out...

Same problem, it can be frustrating but I guess all we can really do is wait.

They should really work on the website though, for something this important it feels a bit hokey.

From what I experienced (and was told strait up by the recruiters in North Bay) the website you log into is essentially useless and is rarely updated by recruiting staff.

Alex10370 said:
From what I experienced (and was told strait up by the recruiters in North Bay) the website you log into is essentially useless and is rarely updated by recruiting staff.

I have the same problem, but my recruting center called me.

When I was on the website it is never update, same when the step is doing, and i'm with the Montreal recruiting center.

(Sorry for my bad english, french is my first langage. I try to do better that I can. )

greythunders99 said:
I have the same problem, but my recruting center called me.

When I was on the website it is never update, same when the step is doing, and i'm with the Montreal recruiting center.

(Sorry for my bad english, french is my first langage. I try to do better that I can. )

Exactly what I mean.  its a great idea in theory but it just never seemed to be up to date.  I prefer speaking directly to my recruiting center anyways.  my Recruiting Center is Barrie (ontario).

and its allright.  you have better English than I do French!

I have the same issue in regards to the authentication error for the website. Had this happened to anybody else?

I'm also experiencing this problem. They give a number that you can call for assistance...I've been calling for 2 days and I haven't been able to get an agent on the phone. Apparently they are "all currently busy assisting other callers, please call back". Frustrating

No promises but I have forwarded the link to this thread to someone in the Recruiting World. I will pass on what/if anything, I hear.

Pat

pink said:
I'm also experiencing this problem. They give a number that you can call for assistance...I've been calling for 2 days and I haven't been able to get an agent on the phone. Apparently they are "all currently busy assisting other callers, please call back". Frustrating

I've also been calling for a few days.  :facepalm:

Pat in Halifax said:
No promises but I have forwarded the link to this thread to someone in the Recruiting World. I will pass on what/if anything, I hear.

Thanks you.

Hey guys,

just checked the site today and it seems to be up and running, just a heads up.

I realized this appears to be resolved but I did say I would pass on anything I rec'd. Below please find the reponse from my query and the bolded portions are my own - I am sure you are all aware and this is only my subtle reminder:

Pat:

Happy New Year to you as well! 

The individual is correct - we were alerted that there is an error on the recruiting page dealing specifically with the login portion - basically, folks can't enter their keys.  This apparently happened sometimes over the holidays and some web-heads somewhere are trying to resolve it.  No word as to a timeline other than they are working on it.

The site remains, nonetheless, essential to the recruiting process.  Things are not updated as frequently as we would like (it is done in Borden) but it is no surprise - the Strategic Intake List is updated frequently (often several times a day) and it is not possible for the website to maintain pace.  The only affected information, however, is the "high demand" star besides occupations - not much really.  All the useful information (fact sheets, videos, ect) remains unchanged and serve as a useful tool for someone doing research as to what they may be interested in.  The application process is going fully online before the end of the year (allready done in Halifax) and shortly it will be the only way to apply.  HOWEVER, recruiters allways have the most up to date information and it is highly recommended that applicants speak to a recruiter prior submiting an online application.
Hope this clarifies things. As suggested, patience may be the best option at this time.
Cheers

Hope this helps a little more,
Pat

Back