• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on Pay and PIL

FY2013/2014 is a fixed fiscal accounting period -- 1 Apr 13 to 31 Mar 14.  We are in FY13/14 for the next 10 months.

Regards
G2G

halifax sailor said:
and what site would that be, and which fiscal year? 13 or 14? lol

On the DIN: http://esquimalt.mil.ca/badm/BPAdm/Pay_in_Lieu/PiL%20Home%20Page.htm

I did managed to speak with someone from the PIL Team in Ottawa, I've been told my file was processed however, payment could take up to 1 year to reach my bank account, I did elect for the full amount.....Puzzling.

Maybe they aren't using DFT for your payment and are trying a new system, as pictured below.  However the new system can only process a $5 bill at a time to be covered by the insurance...

carrier_pigeon.jpg

I wish that what I can see on that pigeon is a rocket propeller....Nha, highly doubt it...

vandoos283 said:
I did managed to speak with someone from the PIL Team in Ottawa, I've been told my file was processed however, payment could take up to 1 year to reach my bank account, I did elect for the full amount.....Puzzling.

How did you get a hold of them?

If you go onto the DIN search and type in DMCA PIL TEAM you should find the info; IIRC they fall under DMCA 4.

Nothing here either. I'm still a 50%er too. I know of more than a few 100%ers who received theirs - one of which had broken service and reserve time! Oh well, like it was said earlier - someone has to be first, right? My biggest beef is when I ask (which has only been twice) I was told - oh, it's in the pile - a day or two max. That was three weeks ago.

Many reasons. Never rudely, never disrespectful. Regardless of my situation, RMS has a job (many jobs) to do and I am somewhat of a "situational control" freak. You get respect when you give respect I always say!

Not sure why they said to anyone that its in the pile etc.....
this is what i was told when enquiring....

"Due to the excessive volume of PDF files being sent we are requesting that if you have any more than 5 files to send that you send them via mail.  This will greatly increase the amount of time the audotors have to review files and ultimately decrease wait times.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

You have reached the DMCA 4 PIL Team.  Due to the high volume of emails we receive, it may take a few days for our staff to respond.  Please be patient your email will be responded to.  Please note that we are unable to provide information regarding the status of your file or date of payment and these requests will go unactioned. Thank-you."

"
Due to the high volume of files we have received (over 42,000 and counting) we are unable to provide updates as to the status of files.  Files are being audited based on the date the file has been received by the DMCA  4 PIL Team in Ottawa.  We are working on files that were received in January.  It is important to note, that files requiring archives access, and/or back and forth to the units for missing substantiating documentation require more time to complete the audit.

PARA 7 of CANFORGEN 241/12 CMP 115/12 122017Z DEC 12
States: NO INFO WILL BE PROVIDED REGARDING THE STATUS OF A MEMBER S FILE OR DATE OF PAYMENT

For payments of 100% or for those with mixed service payments began the same time as the less than 50% on April 2, 2013.
To date we have sent for payment approx 3,500 files."

anyone else have any info to add?

I thought I had read that no updates would be given, and "received in January" Still a while to go I take it. Still impressed, thats a tonne of files to go through.

Thanks for the info,

Be nice to have it early but gonna get it regardless,

Which email +DMCA 4 PIL PROCESSING@CMP DMCA@Ottawa-Hull or +DMCA 4 PIL Team@CMP DMCA@Ottawa-Hull

Back