• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Soldier's Face OFF [Video]

Cee

Inactive
Reaction score
The only way they know how.... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pppzj00SL9E

something tells me someone somewhere would be pissed off at the use of kit and how these people make canadian soldiers look.

That was funnier than hell, actually.  Excellent cinematography and choice of music.

Any Van Doo's on the board??  I think a few of your guys have WAY too much time on their hands.

Roy Harding said:
That was funnier than hell, actually.  Excellent cinematography and choice of music.

+1. Both cinematography and music.

Coulda done without buddy using his helmet as a bucket, though

I have to say this person has talent.However I see a few issues I don't like about it,which I could see past if it were a civilian making the movie.

-Movie starts off with pic's of Iraq,Americans posing with dead bodies.Civilians cant tell the difference.Reflects poorly on us.

-The pic's of Iraq.What view does this give to the general public who still cannot seem to understand that the Canadian army is not in Iraq. (Listen to CFRA  ::))

I don't like it.I see his talent in small film production,however think it overall reflects poorly on the CF.

(I have been known to also hate fresh air,puppies and warm summers days...maybe I'm in one of my moods)

Nope still don't like it.

Can't fault the technical abitities there but I'm not going to send the link anywhere either.  Maybe we should tap this guy to make training vids and safety films.

Hah, oh man... Someone stands to land in huge crap for that, but the cinematography was bloody good. Excellent music, too.

"Coulda done without buddy using his helmet as a bucket, though"

- I don't drink anymore, but back when I did, I NEVER did an Australian Yawn into my OWN helmet.  Never.

8)

Back