• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces Helmet - Are they Advanced Combat Helmets? Material Used?

Voodooi

Inactive
Reaction score
Doing research on military armour.

What material are the helmets made from and are they considered ACH?

Thanks

We do not use the US Army Advanced Combat Helmet(is that what you are referring to?)

Wiki has a page on the helmet we use (CG634), might be of interest to you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CG634

Voodooi said:
Doing research on military armour.

What material are the helmets made from and are they considered ACH?

Thanks

Spider silk from the slopes of the Laurentian Mountains.

PPCLI Guy said:

Ha! Another liberal sweetheart boondoggle to favorite friends :blotto:

PPCLI Guy said:
Shhh. Nobody is supposed to know about those spiders or the hobbitses they eat.

As long as they don't know their woven by virgin druids in a a far away magical dale it's fine.... shit

markppcli said:
As long as they don't know their woven by virgin druids in a a far away magical dale it's fine.... crap

MARK!
well, as long as they dont know about the Spider silk from the slopes of the Laurentian Mountains...

edit for serious factor

did the post by skeletor answer your question?

markppcli said:
As long as they don't know their woven by virgin druids in a a far away magical dale it's fine.... shit

but....but....what if they weren't a virgin and didn't tell anyone.....is the weave any weaker?

How would you know?

GAP said:
but....but....what if they weren't a virgin and didn't tell anyone.....is the weave any weaker?

How would you know?

In the end all helmets are "proofed" in the fires of Mordor before released for issue to troops and non-virgialy worked ones would simply melt (on a side note - that resulant material goo is then used for those nifty WO Action figures handed out at recruiting stands and career fairs)

sniff....I never got an action figure, does that mean I have a wack of virgins in my er....."life"....

I'm impressed at the speed with which this thread was derailed.

5 posts in and we lost it, makes me proud.

Bzzliteyr said:
I'm impressed at the speed with which this thread was derailed.

5 posts in and we lost it, makes me proud.

<elvis voice>  Thank you.  Thank you very much  <elvis voice>

Jim Seggie said:
Personally I line mine with tinfoil. Keeps out the alien space rays.

I'd recommend upgrading to lead shielding; gotta be sure the aliens can't get you, radiation protection and ensure the government can't read your thoughts  :D

You're fooling yourself, aliens aren't the problem.  It's the illuminati mind control device that turns you into a mindless killbot, educate yourself, man.

Kat Stevens said:
You're fooling yourself, aliens aren't the problem.  It's the illuminati mind control device that turns you into a mindless killbot, educate yourself, man.

That's what they want you to think.

Unless you're one of them, trying to distract everyone else.

Suddenly, it's all becoming clear...

I'm going to have to ask you to look right here at the tip of my pen... FLASH!!

Back