• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Firearms Safety Course - Non-Restricted in Edmonton

R@chel

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to get my Non-restricted licence here in Edmonton sometime soon.  I was really hoping to do it before my husband gets back from Afghanistan, but i think I might have left myself short on time.  He's home in a few weeks.

Anyhow, I search a number of website and came up with a long list of places that do the testing.  I was just wondering if any of you have a suggestion on the best place to go and whatnot.  I was hoping to find some place close to the base, but really just want a decent place to get it done. 

Thanks for the info!

Go over to CanadianGunNutz - http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/index.php Sign up there, and ask your question in - General Firearms Discussion. There's lots of people there from Edmonton that will be able to give you good answers. That site, for Canadian firearms owners, is what this site is for the Canadian military.

There's probably lots of info there already on what your looking for. So same as here, a 'Search' might bring you what you need.

If you complete a Non-Restrited Firearms Course, you'll probably know enough to challenge the Restricted exam.  That's what most seem to do, from my experience.  I don't own any handguns as of yet, but it's nice to know I have that option.

Thanks for the help.  I will check out that other site and see what I can find out.

Try the Wild West Shooting Centre In West Ed mall; they offer the optional saftey course as well. They also have a shooting range where you can fire weapons w/o a licence.

Back