• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canada doesn’t matter to the rest of the world - and it’s our own fault

Repeating myself but - I feel that one way out of the mess is for the Government of the Day to suspend the rules for the duration of an emergency, call it 3 years, so that the armouries, arsenals and magazines can be topped up.

Suck included, C-17, C130J's, Chinooks, Leopard 2's, NSS and Astreix. I take that level of suck again.
Ugh, people can say what they will but I miss the Harper days...don't forget the constantly upgraded vehicles we had in theatre. (RG-31, those big transformer looking trucks, the trio of EID detecting vehicles, M777, the big Buffalo MRAP's, etc etc)

I'd take that level of suck again, too

Ugh, people can say what they will but I miss the Harper days...don't forget the constantly upgraded vehicles we had in theatre. (RG-31, those big transformer looking trucks, the trio of EID detecting vehicles, M777, the big Buffalo MRAP's, etc etc)

I'd take that level of suck again, too

AHSVS, loved those trucks.

Armoured_Heavy_Support_Vehicle_System_of_the_Canadian_Land_Forces.jpg

I thought I saw some being loaded for the Latvian push with the recent delivery of 150 Vehicles?
Oh possibly. The last time I saw those was on a visit to Montreal. Those and a pile of other stuff we can’t use. That was a few years ago.

A lot of people overlook this fact. Total DND %GDP was lower than now, but %capital was higher, so arguable more investment in the forces and less wastage.
How did they do that during a war where every spare bodywith a pulse was being sent?

Oh possibly. The last time I saw those was on a visit to Montreal. Those and a pile of other stuff we can’t use. That was a few years ago.

Quick question - TAPV or RG-31?

Hopefully they don't get mixed in with some stolen cars from Toronto and end up in a Persian gulf state.

I think there were RG31s as well at that time. TAPVs weren’t purchased at that time. And a Mamba? Or something similar.

Which would you prefer? The RG31/Mamba or the TAPV? Or the Bushmaster?

Back