• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can my family move in with me during NETP and beyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgsync

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, I know that this question is probably asked and answered many times but I am going to ask again since this is quite important to me. I am selected as NET tactical, and will be start my bmq first week of July. I guess my 5 weeks NETP following bmq would most likely in Halifax since thats where I will be conducting my academic schooling. I have a wife and one 19 month boy ( would turn 2 years old by the time I am in NETP).  Can anyone give me any advice that when will be a good time to bring my family and furnitures to join me?  Where I will be staying if I do or do not bring in my family ? 

This has been covered endlessly.....search the recruiting threads, all your answers will be there...

GAP is right.  It's been covered.  You'll be told when you can move your family and furniture.  If you do it before you're authorized, you may not get covered for it financially.  If they don't move while you're on trades training, you'd more than likely live in barracks, just like on BMQ.

Hi all, I know that this question is probably asked and answered many times but I am going to ask again since this is quite important to me.

Since I am on vacation and not in the sandbox, I couldn't resist a comment here.  A common theme amongst new posters.  "Yes I know the the information is here somewhere but because I am too lazy to look for it myself I will demand that you answer it for me again and again. And of course I won't accept your first answer and I will demand more and more clarification."

Locked.

Usually someone with a little more patience than those of us who have seen these threads a gazillion times will happen along and answer the question. But normally, before this happens, the OP will return and throw a hissy fit because they were told to search. I'm not going to allow that to happen here.

I suppose someone can just PM this person with the answer, but then they'll just be back with more questions and the same statement, "I can't be bothered to search so just tell me..."

Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back