• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAN Def Min Wants New JTF-2 Name?!?

Journeyman said:
"JTF2 did not exist prior to assuming the RCMP SERT duties; therefore there was no name change."

OK, but I was really refering to the SERT bit....that was the intent of my post.

Like to pick fly sh_t out of pepper do we?

old fart said:
OK, but I was really refering to the SERT bit....that was the intent of my post.
Like to pick fly sh_t out of pepper do we?
I was providing accuracy; (as accurate as the DND site, at any rate)......that was the intent of my post.

I like accuracy; it helps keep people from being misinformed. Many people read the posts here, and what they see is what is typed, not what someone "was really referring to." If that be fly feces, so be it.

Journeyman said:
I was providing accuracy; (as accurate as the DND site, at any rate)......that was the intent of my post.

I like accuracy; it helps keep people from being misinformed. Many people read the posts here, and what they see is what is typed, not what someone "was really referring to." If that be fly feces, so be it.

Yep fly feces...

Back