• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Call Up Dates

canadianpeanut

Inactive
Reaction score
So I applied to the Forces (Armored) in January 2011, went through all the tests by April 2011 and now I'm just waiting for the call. So my first question is when are the call up times for this year? I remember checking this site a while ago and saw someone posted them for another year. So I just wanted to know if this would be possible. Also after I handed in my last form (an optometrist note) the recruiter said good luck and I haven't heard anything since. I was just wondering from CF members did you get any kind of contact before your call up date?

Asking other members of the CF how their recruiting process went is pointless as everyone will be completely different.  For instance I handed my application in on a Tuesday morning.  By Friday my CFAT, medical, and interview were done.  I got a call the following Wednesday and left that Saturday for BMQ.  This was at CFRC Toronto and I'm armoured.  Other guys who were on DP1 with me took weeks, months etc. in their recruiting process.....it's a totally individual experience.

That said, if you're merit listed, I'd venture a guess that around the beginning of April things might start moving along for you.

Thanks for the response! I know one guy I do Krav Maga with had the get called up Friday leave Monday story. I know your story is short but you received no contact between the last form being handed in and being called up for BMQ?

Let me re-word that. If you hand in all your forms and they haven't said your not qualified your merit enlisted?

Maybe call your file manager and ask about the status of your file and confirm that you are in fact merit listed.  After a year some of the process may need to be repeated. 

To contact my file manager I would just call my recruiting centre, right?
CDN Aviator said:
You may want to re-word it once more. Too much blue Kool-Aid........
I have no idea what that means....

Back