• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadets

D-N-A: Before I answer this, remember... you asked for it.

...as I‘m sure you‘re well aware, there are many areas of the body that can be pierced. Not all of these places are easy to reach. Not all people are comfortable reaching these places, nor are they capable of keeping the areas clean, and thus preventing a nasty, ***** infection. Other times people get piercings in obvious places when they were ordered not to, and since the piercings are still very fresh, they need to be removed in a sterile manner so as not to disturb the exposed flesh. And most kids seem to need a hand with this.

Please don‘t force me to elaborate any further, it‘s dragging out nasty memories that I‘ve been trying desperately to repress into my subconscious.

Aurara,

First of all, I‘m not "Ruthless Randy."

I‘m not saying that cadets have an "unprofessional" attitude, but by no means can the be compared with the morale of the Regular force.

But afterall, cadets aren‘t meant to be looked at by the standards of the military, so you may call me prejudiced.

Ruthless

1) I‘m a CIC Officer, I can write a memorandum.

2) In fact, I‘m a Officer in the CF Reserve, my MOC is 93A. That means it is my job, on Class A service, to facilitate the cadet program.

3) Cadets, don‘t forget, is a youth group. Unfortuantely, many cadets are forced into the program, and talk big, but many more at least respect the military and the CF. I am very careful to teach my cadets that every CF member deserves the highest respect - NCMs included. Cadet rank, as it has been said, only matters to cadets.

4) Yes, there are many slack CIC Officers. Much to my shagrin.

5) If you‘re an NCM, and a cadet salutes you, or calls you sir, they are just doing it out of respect. A simple correction is all that is needed.

6) If you see a cadet, especially at a DND facility or function, with thirty pieces of steel sticking out of his head, I would suggest you find the OPI for that activity and inform them. Whoever allows cadets to show up like that, even in civilian attire, isn‘t doing their job.

And that‘s all I have to say ;)

-R

Combat_Medic, that‘s pretty gross what you had to do

all I can say is, I‘m glad I never have to do that

haha, well, good luck to you on trying to repress those memories again

iam also a cadet and i was on deployment with hmcs calgary for a week and one of the newly promoted po's tryed to pull a higher rank with an ordinary seaman, the captian of the shp ordered the cadet to be rtu'd immediatly and he was it just goes to show you how dull some cadets are.

mastergunner91 said:
iam also a cadet and i was on deployment with hmcs calgary for a week and one of the newly promoted po's tryed to pull a higher rank with an ordinary seaman, the captian of the shp ordered the cadet to be rtu'd immediatly and he was it just goes to show you how dull some cadets are.

Pretty sad...

Night Black said:
P.S: Can he technically wear his cadet parka with epaulettes to class?

Your only allowed to wear your uniform outside normal cadet activities with your CO's authorization.  By the way, is he in full uniform or is he just wearing his parka with civies on?

No he is not allowed to wear any part of the uniform outside of Cadets. Cadets rank have no meaning outside the Cadet world, he will have to do basic like anyone else who joins the CF

Back