• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADETS SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

you can also buyalot of merchandise from www.cfpsa.com
I myslef got a nice red fleece that says "support our troops" written accross the left breast that I wear every friday  ;), along with rubber bracelets, fridge magnets etc. 
Its a great place to get all the SOT stuff

For those Cadets who are not aware, you can buy Official Support Our Troops shirt and ball caps at most Sears stores.  There are more Sears around than Canexes.

You can also visit http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ for more info on donations and merchandise from the Mike Mcteague fund, proceeds go to our wounded heroes.
The CFPSA is also very helpful.
Support our troops!

Just as a heads up, this shirt was not accepted by the Army Cadet League, which I sent it to. They stated that they wouldn't want the public to mistack our cadets as supporting the war, or pushing our youths to join the military.

Cheers.

Crazy.

VACSTC started red friday's this year - cadets could purchase a red t-shirt for 5.00 that had the vacstc crest and said support our troops under it. Both officers and cadets (staff and course) were encouraged to do so. I have mine, and would continue to wear mine, had i not spilt liquified (not liquid, just melted) boot polish all over it.

Back