• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadet Videos on You Tube

foerestedwarrior

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, maby some of you cadets may not realise that people that work in Regional HQ's look at You Tube. This may seem random, but I just thought I would give you guys a heads up. Be very careful what you put on you tube. Especially ones that show regimental kit, and ranks(makes it pretty easy to match that up, and take the face to the CO to find out just who it is). I wont get into this anymore due to an ongoing investigation, but I thought I would give anyone THINKING about doing this a heads up, and a friendly "think about what you are going to do".

wow.. I just did a search on youtube for some cadet vids.. first one I looked at was just wow... wtf were these kids thinking.

MikeL said:
wow.. I just did a search on youtube for some cadet vids.. first one I looked at was just wow... wtf were these kids thinking.

Like I said.....think long and hard about any possible implications of what you are A)recording what you are doing, B)Putting it out in the public for anyone to see.

MikeL said:
Was it this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNh5-AHrxT8

I would have had my ass handed to me by my officers if we tried anything as stupid as that when I was a Cadet. My god...

Un-friggin'-real.

This has been passed on to someone appropriate, I would assume?

One can only hope!

As was said to me, something like this discredits the whole system!

Some of them are really well done, too bad a handful have to ruin the excellency of what others have accomplished.

Brihard said:
Un-friggin'-real.

Oh buddy....it has gone to someone pretty high, and very appropriate. The major issue with this is that it is in the public domain. Also the lack of supervision.

Brihard said:
Un-friggin'-real.

Oh yea...it definately has been. I just finished talking with the RSM of one of the units involved and there is currently an ongoing investigation.

Knowing the CO of one of the units and the staff at Area there will be hell to pay.

I do not so much blame the cadets though they are directly at fault. I blame the CIC's and adult supervisors. Where were they an why did these kids ave access to firearms even if they did not have ammo?

:eek: : *MedTech Faints and Falls Off Of His Chair*

wtf?!  :mad:

::)

If they are going to do room clearing drills, they should be done according to the pam.

After looking at that video, it places the CF in a bad light, because of the actions of some 13 (just a random age) year old kids.  My point comes from the "Cut His Throat" made around 42 seconds in; and the treatment of the PW's in particular the stabbing actions made 49 seconds in.

IMO the kids are not to blame, as they may be to young to understand the image there actions displayed.  BUT the officers and staff present should have stopped this from happening; and should charged for leaving fire arms unsupervised, and leaving them in the presence of kids.

It doesn't matter, but the firearms they were using are DP rifles which have been dewatted.

GGHG_Cadet said:
It doesn't matter, but the firearms they were using are DP rifles which have been dewatted.

That may be, but the international public doesn't know that.

Back