• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadet Medal Mounting

GGHG_Cadet

Reaction score
Is there anywhere in the GTA that mounts cadet medals?

I already have two which are mounted but was recently awarded a third which I would like to get mounted. I did the last two at Joe Drouin and it cost me an arm and a leg, and now with the third I have to pay for it to be done all over again. I'm just hoping that there is a cheaper place a little closer to home.

GGHG_Cadet said:
Is there anywhere in the GTA that mounts cadet medals?

I already have two which are mounted but was recently awarded a third which I would like to get mounted. I did the last two at Joe Drouin and it cost me an arm and a leg, and now with the third I have to pay for it to be done all over again. I'm just hoping that there is a cheaper place a little closer to home.

Welcome to the world of medals - I, too, have paid what I thought were exorbitant prices to have medals mounted.

So - I began doing it myself.  There's a thread on this somewhere (if you can't find it - let us know, it's possible that I'm thinking of some other board).

Same here I'm looking for a place to get my medals mounted also.  Anyone know of any places in the Vancouver/Richmond area???

Roy Harding said:
There's a thread on this somewhere (if you can't find it - let us know, it's possible that I'm thinking of some other board).

Thread about medal mounting
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/60803.0.html

Back