• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

C7 replica

• Thread starter Pvt_Rheault_206
  • Start date
Caeser took the words right out of my mouth.
Doing a bit of drill at home to sort yourself out a little is good but buying a replica assault rifle is a little much. Like Caesar said you might spend a week or two doing your own drill and by accident you might be doing it wrong (formed a bad habit) so now you have to unlearn what you taught yourself and you'll probably have a harder time learning the correct drill.

quebecrunner said:
Ou si tu veux améliorer ta drill, à la fin de ton cours de qualification d'infanterie, demande un posting à la Citadelle pour faire la Garde en Rouge avec le 2R22R.
Crois-moi, pour l'avoir fait, tu va être "Drillé en stil" quand tu va revenir à ton unité.   ;D
I'm sorry to post in french   ;)

Ou de l meme facon, il y a toujours La Garde de Ceremonie, sur la colline parlimentaire...

And I apologise - I know that it always shocks people when a Patricia speaks french...

Wassup,

I have a good friend of mine who is a very serious person when it comes to drills.He does not have a lisence to use a c-7 (because he is a cadet and he used the c-7 at camp and he likes to do drills with them). What he did was he went on the internet to a dealer and found a replicas for sale of the C-7, Thompson 1921 and 28, the grease gun, 50 cal , and many others (c8 and mp5). These were made useing the Tipman 98 paintball gun and many dealers use them because of the custom feature to make "skins for there paintball guns.The price range is anywhere from 65.99 to 178.99 dollars.
You can find this using google type in paintball guns 8)

Do a Google search on â Å“Rubber Training Gunsâ ?, â Å“Police Training Equipmentâ ?, or â Å“Martial Arts Training Equipmentâ ?.

These places sell rubber, 1:1 replica guns for close quarter simulation; either disarmament simulation, or weapons retention simulation. [M16 rifle being the closest thing to the C7.] No working parts, but they do simulate the size, shape and weight. Not sure if they will sell to anyone, because anyone could spray-paint these replicas black, and use them in a hold up.

I'd have to agree with the suggestion of NCO supervision, from your unit, for parade square drill practice.

The only practical use of such a replica is as a training aid for PT, ie: marching order, on a tread-mill, at home. Unless you were signed in, and with your unit, a weapon (even a replica) in public should be avoided, [read: people may have the cops called in on you].

If a dealer will sell to you, if your local police don't have a problem with you owning one, and if everyone in your household isn't too freaked out about it......it's your money you're spending.

Cheers.

Practice map and compas at home instead.

All tools easy to purchase, legal, and I bet much less expensive. I guarantee the knowledge will benefit your career, and life.

tess

hardtail said:
Wassup,

He does not have a lisence to use a c-7 (because he is a cadet and he used the c-7 at camp and he likes to do drills with them

There is no licences to use CF weapons in the first place.

Just go into your unit during a parade night and ask for the rubber rifles, tell them you want to practice drill, they might allow you to come in during the day and take one out to practice with.

SuperSlug said:
Can't believe some of you haven't used rubber rifles before! Wash, rinse, repeat. No muss, no fuss, no greasy CLP. They're a staple at CFSCE. Tactical exericses with rubber clubs, gotta love it!

I dunno where you can buy them civi side though.

Never done that!  Every CFSCE EX I've been on we went through more blanks than I would care to remember. then of course spent a few long nights in Bay 9 cleaning ths shit out C7's/9's.  Come to think of it where can I get one?

cheerz

There is currently no airsoft C-7, but you can buy an M16A2 with a flat top, and fit it with a replica Elcan....presto, C-7 replica.

try http://www.rangersairsoft.com for the best Canadian airsoft retailer.

Lost_Warrior said:
There is currently no airsoft C-7, but you can buy an M16A2 with a flat top, and fit it with a replica Elcan....presto, C-7 replica.

try http://www.rangersairsoft.com for the best Canadian airsoft retailer.

Airsoft Ak-47s are more expensive than real ones.  :-\

JimmyPeOn said:
Never done that!   Every CFSCE EX I've been on we went through more blanks than I would care to remember. then of course spent a few long nights in Bay 9 cleaning ths crap out C7's/9's.   Come to think of it where can I get one?

cheerz

Blanks? CFSCE? Wow.

The only weapon I ever saw at CFSCE was that damned rubber paperweight I lugged around on my 3s FTX, the one the instructors loved stealing and was always getting caught on cam nets.

Blanks, whoa, that'd be almost like...real tactical!  ;D

I dunno, naybe it was because we did it after 9/11 and had a budget?!?!?!?

Back