• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

c-6

shaboing

Inactive
Reaction score
I just wanna say that i think it is sweet that there putting a c-6 per section in infantry platoons now!!!!!!! wel be unstopable!!!! yay go CF! and that meiford is gonna be the new trg base for CSOR! i think the CF is doing a whicked job lately!! What do u guys think!

Well this is the first I've heard of both.  Can you provide a source to what your saying.

ShaBoing said:
I just wanna say that i think it is sweet that there putting a c-6 per section in infantry platoons now!!!!!!! wel be unstopable!!!! yay go CF! and that meiford is gonna be the new trg base for CSOR! i think the CF is doing a whicked job lately!! What do u guys think!

I'll just echo what CFL said as well.....

Yay go CF? Wicked...ooops sorry....whicked?

::)

Where do we get these guys.....

Regards

Wow, even I wont go here...

Get a grip troop, put your heels together and just be quiet

Now now.  If he has a credible source of information then let him post it.  If not then release the dogs of war.

hey guys,

i am from this guys unit he didnt write this someone must be xxxxxx around on his account. and if anyone sees that rsm/csm posting cancel that to he is not a retard he knows whats up.

Edited for profanity.

I suggest he sorts that out himself.

the post stands for now....as an example.

Regards

Maybe buddy should log off then when in a public area.  The military doesn't care if someone else uses your army email.  The charge you regardless.

ok boy, this is news to me, i just got home and was just informed by forgotten hero of this, the above posts are not me, i am going to get in touch with the site moderators and whatnot to get this fixed up

ok, i have sent an email to mike bobbit so hopefully this crap gets cleared up, if any mods read this i dont know if you want to delete any crazy posts that were made in my account now or wait for mike to view, its up to you

Uh, yes, a bunch of posts were made on my account too!

The perpetrator used my computer, IP address and sign in, and smelled like a nice Argentinian Cabernet....

...oh wait... ;)

To make a correction the the csor they are not going to be in mudford (meaford) in fact as it stands right now the unit will be out of pet. They are currently building a huge building for the new unit. Most of the members are coming out of 3 RCR and 3 PPCLI jump companies leaving them short handed and 85% of all new infantiers coming out of dp1 are going into the 3rd battalion to replace those members and most of the new members will most likely on a jumpers course with in months of being placed.
Dobson J.A.

I notice you can't spell and seem to be giving a lot of advice for a fellow who is still on SQ.  Where are you getting your info on the CSOR?

Jimmy,

The CSOR was never going to be based in Meaford.

The unit was originally to be based on the 3 RCR para coy, with smaller contributions from other regiments, but due to unforseen circumstances, this is no longer the case.

Loading on a Basic Para is highly sought after within the Light Bns, and it is unlikely that "85%" of any new course will find themselves loaded on one simply due to their "placement". They will compete like everyone else.

To second George, where are you getting your info?

Back