• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Buying this AR15 in Canada?

What about the Rob arms XCR through Wolverine Supplies. All the rail and piston system setups are built in and as far as I know, the XCR may be non-restricted. Cost may be a little high, but after SOPMODing an AR15A4, ends up costing about the same.

if you are looking to buy a firearm, try this http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/ at the top you have bunch of links companies that sell firearms and accessories to gun owners..

Well all the Info here does shed some light on things. I have a Colt H-Bar Sporter 5 years ago I tried to sell it to pay a bill my ex ran up, not a taker, but lately I get 2 offers a week for twice what I was asking then.

Soldier1stTradesman2nd said:
What about the Rob arms XCR through Wolverine Supplies. All the rail and piston system setups are built in and as far as I know, the XCR may be non-restricted. Cost may be a little high, but after SOPMODing an AR15A4, ends up costing about the same.

XCR Standard 7.62x39: ;D
Indoor on the bench at 45m I was able to zero it to 1/2"-1" Group with the EoTech XPS2-0 no magnification! See the Attached Pic

I now have put 400rds through my XCR and the accuracy has been great so far. I took it outdoor and at 80rds I could easy hit a beer bottle with the EoTech XPS2-0 no magnification. I could also from on one knee position at 60yrds hit half and 1/4 sized red brick.

I had ar heavy barrel and 3x9 weaver and mount [no picadilly rail] bipod shot reloads at 75 to 85 % loads and benchrest bullets and primers 1/2 " groups at 100 yards with a load that took months to workup  and in canada powder and primers were very expensive tryiesd to get good ammo from blackhills  but in 1997 that was too expensive  I had over 4000..00 can. in the gun  scope  bipod pellican case and redding die set. The canadian goverment strpprd up their eforts to make me a criminal for being a good gun owner so I sold all my weapond .303 jungle carbine, mk3 .303 ,m98 mauser brazillian .308 convertion ,.270 austrian mauser coustom, etc all told 23 sporting arms no more guns for me  got my f.a.c. and sold the lot off they interfeard with my enjoyment of this sport and so I withdral 3-5000 $can, I spend on bullets, powder,  pimers and motel rooms for target competions. the regestry only made jobs for rcmp and gov record keepers and we pay the price so do not bother to perchase any sporting firearms untill this wasetfull regestry is killed. people kill people guns are only a tool a hammer to the head will kill or a basball bat or hocky stick for that matter

I have an RFB now so I'll be unloading most, if not all, of my AR stock. Watch the Buy\ Sell forum. If you have something specific you're looking for, PM me. I have at least a half dozen in differen configs 14", 16, 20, handguards and free floats. Let me know what you want. All 5.56, no 7.62.

Back