• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boys

Never had a problem with creepy guys... or guys in general...
I‘m too weird and f‘d in the head. But I guess it‘s because all my friends are boys. I‘m a reject when it comes to the girls...

Anyway, if you want to fix your problem, I say a good swift kick in the balls. If you don‘t like him but he‘s on you like a fat kid on a smartie, one well aimed blow will get him away. :D

As for the cartoon.... LOL! :D :D
It‘s sad some men think that way, but that cartoon was funny nonetheless....

So are you the kinda girl that goes after creepy guys and when they turn out to be mental you get all surprised?

"Oh gosh he seemed so normal"

Originally posted by Wesley H. Allen, CD:
[qb] Hey Liz, just ell him you have a BF or better yet be honest and say you are not interested. If all else fails, get a guy you know to talk to him, and get the point accross one way or another.

Then he will get the message.

watch you back though.

Cheers,

Wes [/qb]
I think what Liz is saying is she‘d like for this creep to stop beating around the bush and ask her out.

Anyway, if you want to fix your problem, I say a good swift kick ...
See?
The "OUCH" video in my previous post tells it all!!!!

Ex Dragoon: No, I‘ve never done any Navy time, but I have a lot of good friends in the Navy... does that count?

Just a Sig Op: Based on my experience, I don‘t think a lot of guys out there (particularily the very young, hormonally driven kind) who have a "not f‘able" category. I‘ve seen buddies of mine get smashed out of their minds and take home an absolute train wreck; something great to wake up to the next day. I‘ve also seen guys have a contest as to who could take home the ugliest woman. As far as I recall, a few regiments even have trophies for the winners (no names, no pack drill).

Hey, that video is funny! and cheered me up. Thanks.
I think there are various levels of creepy. Of course there is creepy in the old man hitting on a 12 year old creepy or the creepy brother personality. I‘m attracted to creepy in the sense that a person has varrying hobby‘s. Say a football player that writes poetry. Kinda creepy but also attractive, or creepy in he does spontaneous things. I‘d rather go out with a creepy dude than a hot popular dude. I don‘t know. I‘m messed!
On certain days I‘d love to go out with Creepy but I also have this huge inferiroty complex and fear of commitment/intimacy so on other days I would say no even if he were honest. Like I said I‘m messed.
I hope if I ever enlist the guys won‘t think of me as a girl but it seems like that is unrealistic.

Perhaps creepy isn‘t the right word;
Interesting, different, how about unique!
Yeah unique.

Hey!..w...w..what‘s wrong with the football playing poet??!

Originally posted by GirlFiredUp:
[qb]
This is good for a laugh. Is this how guys really think?
http://www.trackpads.com/video/index.php?action=showpic&cat=122&pic=1321 [/qb]
Yes it is. Because its the truth.

This whole thread is making me laugh though.

LOL the reason why I ask Combat Medic is because when we pull into a foreign port thats the type of reaction the guys (and some the girls) have. ;)

Originally posted by Ghost778:
[qb] So are you the kinda girl that goes after creepy guys and when they turn out to be mental you get all surprised?

"Oh gosh he seemed so normal" [/qb]
I ment, "Never had a problem with creepy guys" as in I‘ve never been faced with the problem Elizabeth currently is.

Bossi: A good swift kick in the balls is basically how I deal with everything and anything involving boys. So if you hear me advising someone to do so, don‘t be surprised. :D

Originally posted by combat_medic:
[qb] elizabeth: It‘s been my experience that women are far more subtle with first encounters than men. I find that typically men are more direct and to the point, so I‘m amazed that this one was being so subtle.

Basically, some good advice. If some strange guy comes up to you to spark a conversation, it means he likes you and is interested in you. A guy won‘t start speaking to some random girl that he just wants to be friends with.

Most guys typically only have 3 categories for women:

1. Yeah, she‘s hot, I‘d do her.
2. No, she‘s not hot, but I‘d do her anyway.
and
3. She‘s totally fugly, and I‘d do her only if I were really drunk. [/qb]
All women are beautiful but some are just more beautiful than others. ;)

Lexi- how could you even suggest that someone do something like that??? THe guy may be creepy but kicking him in the balls isn‘t the answer, that‘s jsut awful. Even contemplating doing that is horrible. How can you think liek that? You could seriously injure a guy doing that. Are you honestly that evil?

Originally posted by Lexi:
[qb]Bossi: A good swift kick in the balls is basically how I deal with everything and anything involving boys. So if you hear me advising someone to do so, don‘t be surprised. :D [/qb]
I remember this one girl in particular that was interested in me back high school. She actually screwed up enough courage to come up and talk to me when the gym class went swimming. She didn‘t like the response I gave her (namely that I was not interested), and for my honesty I recieved her right foot to my crotch :crybaby: . I dropped like a brick into the pool and nearly drowned before being dragged out by some sympathetic souls. I haven‘t liked swimming since. Personally, I think you‘re cruel Lexi :p

Adolescence is a hard time for all of us,I had crushes on girl‘s and did not know how to approach them.

Makes me so glad I‘m married - don‘t have to deal with that stuff anymore.

Just the shotgun I have to buy when my first daughter is born.

lol, that‘s why my Dad says he‘s glad he had 4 boys -- Doesn‘t have to worry about getting a shotgun :D

Hey, my dad would freak if he thought a dude was making me uncomfortable. It‘s cute though, but that‘s why I had to vent here.
If the guys in the army can‘t get over the fact that I‘m female it may end up very uncomfortable, or are females in the army generally accepted as ‘one of the guys‘.

I also wanted to say that you boys surprised me. I assumed, as most civilians do, that army guys are uneducated, rude, crude and generally ‘rough around the edges‘ but I apoligize as I see that that is an unfair judgment on my part.

my dad always says that he wants to meet the guys i date...when he doesn‘t liek one that i really liek i bring home one that i know he‘ll hate and then he tells me to get the otehr guy back :D lol...but now that i‘m 16 he‘s learning to trust me when I‘m picking a guy. I know he‘s okay wit hthe guy I‘m with now, he‘s in Cadets with me...lol so I guess my dad thinks he‘s toiugh or soemthing lol he‘s nto but that‘s okay.

Ghost- you do realize that you were a civilian before you were a soldier?? lol :p

Thanks Q.Y.RANG,2799

I have 3 girls and 1 boy, the oldest girl just turned 10 so that gives me a few years to take notes :eek:

I‘ve been told a good thing to do is to be cleaning your rifles whenever your daughter brings someone home :evil:

Back