• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boys

lol yes a few years before boys no longer have cooties. is your boy older than the girls? even if he isn‘t, he‘ll take good care. my brother does and he‘s 3 years younger than I. cleaning out hte rifles is an interesting way to keep them away, but it could also lure them closer because most guys like guns....lol but i really respect my dad and I know that he jsut wnats the best for me. i lvoe him, although of course i get frustrated with him when he asks me to get rid of hte guy i‘m dating...but he‘s only done that once and i foudn someone better. so i guess you could say he did it for a godo reason. but i lvoe him and respect him. he also knows that i have a good taste in guys and i don‘t go for the crazy pot-head, rebellious guys...good luck with your girls!! :)

Our boy is the oldest, he turns 12 in August.

Our youngest girl turned 4 in February.

Starting next year we will have a least 1 teenager living in our house for the next 14 years. :(

I‘ll be going to Gagetown for a rest :blotto:

well it‘s always good to have an older boy...i always with i had an older brother. lol teenager‘s aren‘t htat bad! well until we start driving that is...lol and i‘ll be driving soon! lol anyway, Belated Happy Birthday to ur 4 yr old. and early Happy Birthday to ur 12 yr old. LOL you‘ll need a rest! hahaha trust me!

Back