• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ

patton13

Inactive
Reaction score
I want to join the reserves this summer. I am wondering where i would do the bmq, would it be at the closest base to me or is there a place you go to do it?

You will probably be sent to the closest base to you that is running a reserve BMQ.  But I have seen people sent from BC to do BMQ in CFB Gagetown.

The best advice I can give you is ask someone in the unit you are joining (recruiter, clerk: not Pte./Cpl. XX) were you will be going.

Good Luck  ;D

Patton_13, stupid question but have you been to the recruiting office yet?  Do you know what trade you want yet?  I had to start the process way back in Jan and just got sworn in last tuesday.  By no fault of my own...it took the paper wrk that long to go back and forth?  I live in Gagetown and my basic is in Shilo MB.  But that is trade specific.  Depending on what you do is where you go.  And with applying so late I wonder if it would even happen for you this summer.  Sorry for the negative, I'm new myself and just tell it like it is. GH

If you live in ontario in 31,32,33 CBG it's in Meaford for the infrantry.

I don't want you to be too discouraged. The first time I joined it only took about four or five weeks to get all of my paperwork done. They really rushed it. I went to the recruiting office end of May and joined as a Radio Operator. I left for basic training end of June. I understand that my case was pretty unusual, but it can happen!

:)

Back