• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ/SQL CFB Edmonton 04 Jul - 29 Aug

C

cdn_medic

NE body gonna be on BMQ/SQL at CFB Edmonton between 04 Jul to 29 Aug?

Just curious, I'm gonna be there and hoped to know someone before I show up...

i am gonna be a driver on a bmq infantry reserve type course in that time frame.

so do we stay on base during the bmq/sq in Edmonton??. because i live in Edmonton so i am just wondering. Also does it run the full summer or do you get weekends off ??

im pretty sure it will all be done in edmonton, until you go to the weapons ranges, and you will probably be confined to barracks for the first few weekends.

what i mean is do u stay in the shacks for the whole duration, or do u go in home every day for the duration of 4july to 29 augest ?

When I talked to the training officer in my unit is sounds like we will have a place in barracks and it will be 6 days a week with sunday's off to worship

The Edmonton serials of BMQ 0510 and SQ 0514 are slated to be held at Debney Armouries.  You will sleep there and meals will be hayboxed from the garrison kitchen.

Namao has limited quarters and there are other courses running there at the same time (QL 3 MSE Op, QL 3 Sup Tech and QL3/4 Int).  Therefore the BMQ/SQ will be at Debney just like last year.

I'mgoing there from July 2-August 27. I'm in the Calg Highrs and was wondering what units you guys are from.

You realize you replied to a thread from last summer... ;)

I'll be on course with you this summer though and I'm coming from the KOCR.

Army Hopefull said:
I'mgoing there from July 2-August 27. I'm in the Calg Highrs and was wondering what units you guys are from.

Last years thread haha.. anyways, i am also a Calg Highrs and i will also be on course with you! Did go down to MA and sign papers yet? Were you told to go back down to MA on thurs?

wow, i didnt even look at the date. maybe i should be more attentive  :(. anywho im going down on thurs. for the first time so were you told to go down again for a meeting or something?
:cdn:

Well i got a call last week to go down to the ASU at MA asap to sign BMQ and SQ papers, so i did just that on monday. They told me to go back down on thurs..... not sure what for though. So yeah, if you haven't gone down to MA to sign BMQ and SQ papers yet, do it asap or you might not get on course. I'm sure all the guys who are going up to edmonton for BMQ and SQ will meet at MA a few days before we all leave.

Back