• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ/SQ 2007 Chilliwack Anyone?

Krieger

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I'm going to do BMQ/SQ in Chilliwack this summer on July 3 through Aug. 24.  Anyone else on that course?  What reg. you with?

I've been told I'm going on those courses but have not heard anything yet. I'm with the British Columbia Regiment.

Ya, I called our orderly room yesterday and they said I'll most likely get my joining instructions on around the 27th of this month.  A little bit last minute.  :)  I'm with the Westies.  There are a few of us going on that course.

Yep. Im leaving on July 3rd. Names Chávez. Im with 12 Svc Bn. Whats your name? I can try to find you on my platoon list if youre in mine.

I picked up my joining instructions but I still haven't been told when I will heading to Chilliwack

LK21 said:
I picked up my joining instructions but I still haven't been told when I will heading to Chilliwack

July 3rd I know the rest of the recruits from the regiment are heading there on the same day

Justacivvy said:
July 3rd I know the rest of the recruits from the regiment are heading there on the same day

I was with BCR too, why did they send us to MTD Vancouver for 3 weeks and 2 months in Wainwright Alberta 10yrs ago?

Back