• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ serial number

ReadyandWilling

Inactive
Reaction score
So a friend of mine and I are set to start BMQ Septemebr 10th in St. Jean. Thing is we both have different course serial numbers, and according to the PO at the CFRC, thats not possible. Whats thedoes it mean?

Thanks Guys

Might want to prepare yourself for what you can control and what is coming up. Dont worry about something the PO at the CFRC said...chances are it is a nice way of sayin your buddie is on a different course.

When I wad doing my BMQ There were people whom were in my unit that were in a different section. You will all be in one big BMQ course but this course will be broken up into sections.
Example

0510- 60 People

0511- 55 People

This breaks it up to make it a lot easier to teach a course. Thats how it was on my course.

the only buddy that  matters is the buddy that is beside you when you are  thinking to your self why  am i here ....  enjoy it .....

BMQ serials are for each different platoon (70 pers). There are as many as four serials starting each week in St. Jean some English and some French. Example 0089E and 0090E both start same day in St. Jean but are different platoons. 

Back