• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Clerk79 said:
JAGWIRE, so sorry I didn't see your post asking about the Prep Classes! There is one more tomorrow at 8:30 am at Stadacona gym, but it won't be a simulation of the test. However, it will be a circuit workout, and it would give you a chance to speak to a PSP staff member who could give you some good advice/tips about the test. BTW, when is your flight? I fly out at 13:20 pm on Porter Saturday, and there is a few others as well :)
Ya we are on the same flight as well as another gentleman also doing Nav Comm like myself. It is going to be a very exciting experience. See you Saturday.

Cool! There is another female Nav Comm on our flight, and I know another female Nav Comm coming from NFLD! See you at the airport!

From Halifax, NS as well, same flight and time as all of you. Looking forward to meeting you!

A full 10 years since I made this account. Glad to finally be on my way to BMQ. :)

0068E here. Flying in from Calgary.

Evans214 said:
A full 10 years since I made this account. Glad to finally be on my way to BMQ. :)

Hey there what trade are you?

Evans214 said:

What time are you leaving Calgary at?

Just pulled apart my luggage to repack....., for the 3rd time lmao! Purging more of what I don't actually need just want and trying to get things as compact as possible...

Scrap422 said:
Just pulled apart my luggage to repack....., for the 3rd time lmao! Purging more of what I don't actually need just want and trying to get things as compact as possible...

Did you take everything out of the boxes?

Evans214 said:
Infantryman

Flight's at 0700 on January 24th.

Dang my flight to Toronto isn't until 10:00am from Calgary, I get into Calgary for 0800

Well only 1 more day, cannot believe how fast this has happened. Already checked into my flights.

12hours and 50 minutes till I board the train!! Not freaking out at all really I swear hahahaha said no one ever this close to a life changing journey

Good luck all, thanks for the 200 post thread of information, 2 weeks until I'll be there with you! :)

Only 3 and a half more hours until I get on the first plane for the day... Can't really sleep, I'm freaking out, haha. But it's something I have wanted for years!

AlphaBravo said:
Only 3 and a half more hours until I get on the first plane for the day... Can't really sleep, I'm freaking out, haha. But it's something I have wanted for years!

Should be asleep myself... Gonna pay for it tomorrow but staying up right now with my closest friends shooting the sh*t is worth the pending pain.  This is exciting.  See you all shortly. 

Back