• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Just to chirp in real quick about putting stuff is storage prior to going to Basic. If they pack it and put it in there for you, anything you accumulate between now and the time you get posted you will have to move on your own.

Example.

Went to basic in Feb and stuff was put into storage at the end of January in Vancouver. I finished Basic and waited for my QL3's until September. Finished my QL3's and my COS date is Feb 27Th. I have to move anything I have that was not put into storage by DND back in January of last year. I have a small car so clothes alone will fill it up.

Just a heads up.

I'll be there starting Feb 9 as well. Going in for AVS Tech. English Platoon. Got the call today, just waiting on the paperwork!

Congratz JoshD87!!  :salute:

I here a lot of people are supposed to get the call today since the recruitment centers are opening. Guess you are one of them!

Alright, one more for the February 9th date!....come on people getting calls this week for February 23!!! :) I am being NOT so patient over here.

Clerk79 said:
Hey guys and gals! I got my platoon, I am 0070. Who else is with me? I am getting nervous!!
I'm also 0070, and definitely nervous! Feel free to PM me :)

JoshD87 said:
I'll be there starting Feb 9 as well. Going in for AVS Tech. English Platoon. Got the call today, just waiting on the paperwork!

Awesome man! There's only one English platoon so we will be with eachother. I'll pm you.

Hobbit4190 said:
Nervous! There's still so much left to do, and so much that I'm still clueless about. Hopefully, I'll be hearing from my recruiting centre soon.

Should give them a call.. especially that RC  :p, that bunch is extremely helpful.

Treemoss said:
Should give them a call.. especially that RC  :p, that bunch is extremely helpful.
I think it's just nerves more than anything to be honest! I've got it worked out. The people on this thread are excellent  :nod:

if someone tells you he's not nervous or scared before leaving for basic he's lying.

everyone was nervous , everyone was eager to start , but it's such a different kind of lifestyle and you never know what exactly is coming up.

Don't worry , just go there , do what you are told and everything will be just fine !

I am so nervous but excited, I hope a few more people on here get their call for Jan 26th BMQ we need more 0068E people here haha.

AlphaBravo said:
I am so nervous but excited, I hope a few more people on here get their call for Jan 26th BMQ we need more 0068E people here haha.
From what I learned today R0068E is full and now they are filling R0070E.  My guess is that these ppl are not on here

0070 is probably full now but I know I was loaded later that some of you. I just think lots of people just don't know about this forum or the Facebook group. So far I think I have myself, Katherine11 (Fellow Clerk!) and Hobbit :)

Perfect so we have myself, Alphabrvo and HoradricBacon in R0068E hopefully we find more soon!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm being sworn in as an Infantryman this coming Wednesday in Corner Brook, NFLD. I then start my Basic on the 7th of February. I am just writing to see if I can touch base with some fellow platoon-mates before it's go-time.

A big congratulations to everyone else who got the call! I hope to see some of you soon!

JeffGreen8 said:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm being sworn in as an Infantryman this coming Wednesday in Corner Brook, NFLD. I then start my Basic on the 7th of February. I am just writing to see if I can touch base with some fellow platoon-mates before it's go-time.

A big congratulations to everyone else who got the call! I hope to see some of you soon!

Interesting.  I'm in 0068E, but my BMQ starts January 26th.

It would make more sense if you were in 0074E.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Congratulations anyway and best of luck.

Back