• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ or QS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. It is SQ not QS
B. I would probably look around some before posting.
C. From what I've heard SQ is harder because you no longer have the excuse of not knowing anything.

That was your one freebee, I would not expect the mods or any other ppl who respond to do this. Likely there will be a long list of links posted soon for you to read, and honestly 90% of them are worth reading.

Good Luck

Joonrooj said:
A. It is SQ not QS
B. I would probably look around some before posting.
C. From what I've heard SQ is harder because you no longer have the excuse of not knowing anything.

That was your one freebee, I would not expect the mods or any other ppl who respond to do this. Likely there will be a long list of links posted soon for you to read, and honestly 90% of them are worth reading.

Good Luck

Your not even on BMQ yet and you have a one chevron avatar. You haven't been to BMQ and your handing out advice on SQ. You're not a Site Moderator, but presume it's ok to do our job. You're rather presumtuous aren't you? Take your own advise and stay in your lane.

That's your one freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back