• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Oct 10 to Jan 27 Anyone else going on this date?

LittlePammy

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Got the call this morning.  Looks like basic training is now officially longer.  Going direct entry so after Basic I am then transferred to Borden as my first posting.  Anyone else going on this date? 

P

I'm going too.  I am picking up my package from the Recruiting centre today at lunch. 

could you bring me up to speed on direct entry?
are you skipping Sq because of the trade you were offerd or were you in the CF before?

Hi Mojo,

What I mean by direct entry is that due to my previous schooling and work experience, I don't have to do the 1 year of training for my trade.  I am entering as semi-skilled.  I am still doing basic like everyone else.

P

There has been a date change for my bmq.  It is now October 24 to January 27. 

Do you know if the entire course has been canceled? (Oct. 10) Because I am going by October 10, although taking the french course.

I never thought I would be making this post but.........I got my call!  BMQ October 10th to January 27th. Course No. 0222
It took 13 month to finally have it all finished.  Anyone else goin'? PM me and we can talk before we go.

The RC just called......date changed to October 24th to January 27th.
I guess that is what 30 minutes can do........it gave me another two weeks.

Congrats ab136!  Looks like that now makes 3 of us for sure and maybe 4 depending on whether Hugo's dates change too.

As I can see your date got changed for most of you so I am guessing mine probably will too. My recruiting center is especially slow on calls and apparently they can't handle the massive recruiting phase: I was just sent to the Valcartier base to do my fitness test update. Kinda weird. Thanks for the answer and hopefully we will meet there. I'll let you know of any date change.

Well I am not sure as to what a P-free looks like, or for that matter what a P-free is.  Could you fill me in please?
Thanks

Pamela

A p.free is someone we know who used to frequent this site.  Regretably he failed to use selective judgement and has....moved on to greener other pastures. 

Rest assured, though I have no idea how Fry came to the assumption that there is a resemblence, i can assure you there is none.

How does Fry know what you look like anyway?

Hi Mojo,

I don't know how he came to that assumption either considering if you look at my profile I am female and I registered onto this site back in March.  I have posted a pic so perhaps he can tell me where he sees the resemblance to pfree. lol

Pamela

Well, P-Free was the only person on this site that used the signature "P", and well when he got banned and this new user came right after the banning, I figured it might be him  ::)

Hi Fry,

I think if you click on my profile, you can see when I first registered.  Kind of hard for me to change that. 

P

Back