• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ-November '07

kr1kit

Inactive
Reaction score
For those of us who missed October, who's going to Saint Jean in November?

My basic starts Nov 12 but my first travel day is the 11th.
Where are you from?

im heading from Vancouver to Montreal on the 24th and then St Jean on the 28th of november :D

Im starting nov 12th too leaving out of toronto wont know till 7th when though

Well if you are to be at Basuc for the 12th you will probably have to elave Toronto on the 11th. The Cpl I talkd to over the phone told me they like people to arrive at St. Jean by 2pm. If you take a bus to Montreal you can get the Military Transport to St. Jean. It will arrive at 3pm but they said it will not be a problem

Sworn in today 25 Oct 07.

Set up for 10 Nov 07 0900 flight from VYR to Montreal.
Air Canada flight.

BMQ 0098E.
There's 7 more of us from today's ceremony. We'll see you there!

jmlz87......does your BMQ start on Nov 12. Do you mean YVR for departure????

I will be in Montreal on the 11th and taking a military transport from there.

Who else starts on the 12th.

MSN is smirnoff_16_2000@hotmail.com if anyone wants to talk

mkeller said:
jmlz87......does your BMQ start on Nov 12. Do you mean YVR for departure????

I will be in Montreal on the 11th and taking a military transport from there.

Who else starts on the 12th.

MSN is smirnoff_16_2000@hotmail.com if anyone wants to talk

Yeah, me and 7 other guys are flying out combined to Montreal to start course on the 12th. 0098E here we come!

yeah i figured 10th or 11th they would fly me out of toronto, thoguh i dont get sworn in till the 7th so i dont know when for sure yet, is there only one course starting on the 12th or is there multiple ? such as 0098A, 0098B, ect ?

So did everyone get the list of items to bring(razers, locks, picture frame, etc.) or is everyone just going to buy the stuff there? I don't want to buy everything now and get there just for them to tell my that it is not military regulation.

im buying what i  need when i get there like razors and stuff to keep groomed and then the things like boot polish hanger s and such from the cannex locks are best to get befor cuz then you can get combo locks that are the same combo

Just to help, I went yesterday to Zellers and Sears to buy a few pairs of casual dress pants, socks (cotton), polishing/cleaning kit (polish, rag and brush), a cheap Casio watch ($20 analog with digital date read-out and backlight) and underwear. I've heard and read from earlier posts, that the CANNEX sells a 3 lock combo that includes your gun-box lock (trigger lock or weapon case lock? Could someone clarify?). Other than that, I just need to get my matching toiletries cases and I'm good to go!

The Canex sells a 4 combo lock package. (Just a warning, we had TONS of these jam on our platoon, so if you can get a set of 3-4 combo locks with the same combination before you go, I advise it) The "gun lock" you speak of is an Abus lock, and you'll need it to secure your rifle in your locker.

Hope that helps.

I'm heading out of Edmonton on the 10Th, to St.Jeans for the Nov 12 course. Hope to see some of you guys their.

Back