• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ June 2008 - ALL Locations

DJS

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone from NB is heading out to saint-Jean on that date too?

I just found out today that I was accepted for Com. Research  for the June 9 BMQ.  I fly to Vancouver on May 22 to get sworn in!!  Anyone else in from the Kamloops area going down? 

Recruiting Centre: Vancouver, B.C.
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Communicator Research Operator
Trade Choice 2: Infantry
Trade Choice 3: Signal Operator
Application Date: March 25th, 2008
First Contact: March 27th, 2008
CFAT: April 14th, 2008
Interview: April 14th, 2008
Medical:  April 14th, 2008
Physical: April 14th, 2008
Position offered: April 29th, 2008
Sworn In:  May 22nd, 2008
Basic Training: June 9, 2008

Shouldn't this be moved to Army.ca Forums > The Recruiting Office > Basic Training?

NFLD Sapper said:
Shouldn't this be moved to Army.ca Forums > The Recruiting Office > Basic Training?

Ih fine...lets do everything NFLD Sapper wants to do...... ;D

Hi There,
I get sworn in on May 23 rd in Victoria, B.C. and also start my BMQ on the June 9, I think I arrive in St-Jean on the 7th. Hope to see you there.
Chhers, Kawigirl :)

Hey, got my call today! Starting BMQ June 16th. really looking forword. Im 17 from Mississauga Ontario going for Signal Op.
:cdn:

Yep, swearing in on the 23rd of May in Victoria and going to St-Jeans for the 9th.  It happened so fast, less than a month after applying and I've already been accepted.  Wow!

Woot! Got my call this afternoon.
Enrollment ceremony in Hamilton on the 28th.
Starting BMQ on June 16th.

Yes, I got my call this afternoon too. May 28th is my enrolment ceremony in Kitchener (anyone else?), June 16th is the BMQ. I'm going infantry.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

shlindz, stari, look forward to meeting you too. i'll be easy to spot,
im the guy with a loonie size bald spot on the side of my head (I wonder if they tell me to shave my head bald)

My friend just got his call today. He's also starting June 16th. He's going Infantry.
We look forward to meeting everyone as well. 

Im going Nav Comm.  Got a call 2 days after applying, about a week later did CFAT, medical and interview all in same day.  Was told to call in 2 weeks to check up on my file, but then just under 2 weeks later got a call with an offer of employment.  Crazy fast....

Hi All,
My friend is also going to St-Jean on June 9th, sworn in on May 23rd in Victoria.

Hey Tman- What trade are you going??

Good Luck to everyone and see you all in A few weeks!!  ;D

:cdn:    Kawigirl

Arrive at bmq June 15 and i get sworn in May 28 in Hamilton. Hope to meet you all in basic.

Hey would someone on the June 9th BMQ course bring an extra swiffer....Walmart is sold out (oh my God! LOL!)Maybe I can find one soon. There must be a shortage of them. As I was just writing this my friend called and said she couldn't find any at Superstore and Zellers. What is this world coming too !!! Ahhh!!!

Cheers,
Kawigirl

Swiffer?
I haven't received my info package in the mail yet, but my husbands list sure didn't have swiffer on it.
Anyone want to enlighten me as to what they are for?

Shlindz  ???

Back