• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ In Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu

justind

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello im new to this site and am currently waiting to begin my military carrear, my Bmq start date is Aug 14 in Saint Jean's , i was wondering who else is attenting the same bmq?

Im nearing finalizing mt CT and the Sgt responsible for doing my CT said that he would put me on the next BMQ at St Jean. Does anyone know the dates for the next BMQ (dont think Ill make the one this summer).

Thanks

The info is all in the thread(s) labeled "XXXX 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS" and gives the dates of the load outs given to actual recruits who are leaving.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/76353.0.html

The one being loaded now is for July 7th start date.

If you are ready to go on short notice there are usually some last minute spots open. The one starting  Monday 9 June had 3 spots open as of late this afternoon. If you want to go ASAP let them know. 

I would be up for that, but Im not quite sure how to co ordinate with DMCARM, any experience with this?

Just got confirmation that my CT is appoved, I go on course in august I think (CT states I transfer as of jul 28).

Back