• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ February 2012 - Who's going?

Adventurecalls6

Inactive
Reaction score
Just found out last week that I am scheduled to attend BMQ in St. Jean on Feb 6th. 2012.  Just thought I would post something here (I'm new to the site) and see who else I might be meeting in person once there.
Pretty excited for it to finally start, I have been waiting since Summer to get this going. I have recently picked up my running and fitness to get ready.

Feel free to say HI.

Tyler Leslie
tylerlleslie@gmail.com

00010, that's Infantry, isn't it? There are a lot of jealous people out there wishing to be in your position, me thinks.

Good luck!

im gonna be there too feb 6th, im goin in for infantry, was recruted out of hamilton

Precept said:
00010, that's Infantry, isn't it? There are a lot of jealous people out there wishing to be in your position, me thinks.

Good luck!

Thanks A Lot!

You can count me in as well.  Recruited out of London for Infantry, I'll be starting on the sixth.  I have to step up my fitness.  I had been slacking for a couple of months before the call.  Look forward to meeting you all there.

Im starting Feb 13th for Combat engineers. Recruited out of Ottawa!

OpTHOR said:

Awesome. You'll be right behind us, so we'll see each other around then. I was trying to get into combat engineers but it was so full that I went with infantry as my back up.

Tyler Leslie

OpTHOR said:

Congratulations!  You'll be right behind me as well.

To anyone else who will be there in February, feel free to give me a shout:
t.w.brown.sw@gmail.com

Best of luck to everyone.

Hey guys. Ill be starting on february 13th for vehicle tech. Recruted out of oshawa ontario

I am also Feb 6. AC Op, recruited out of Ottawa.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Dan_7698 said:
Hey guys. Ill be starting on february 13th for vehicle tech. Recruted out of oshawa ontario

Awesome good to see a bit of the team on here.

feel free to add me on FB or email me:  tylerlleslie@gmail.com

Tyler

ACOpJ said:

I was looking at AESOP first off but they were so full. I had to many choices I just took whatever one came up first.

feel free to add me on FB or email me:  tylerlleslie@gmail.com

Tyler

I will be there February 13th for Vehicle Tech.  Recruited out of Barrie.

tucker95 said:
I will be there February 13th for Vehicle Tech.  Recruited out of Barrie.

ACOpJ said:

Dan_7698 said:

Congrats to all of you. Looks like Ontario will have a good showing. 

Throw me an email so I can toss you on Facebook:
t.w.brown.sw@gmail.com

I keep a pretty low profile on fb, but I may add you guys as the date draws nearer.  :nod:

Hard to believe it all starts in a month!

Back