• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ April 3

vanislerev

Reaction score
Anyone else going to be there? Going in as vehicle technician, semi skilled. Excited to finally have the date!

I am going to Borden on April 3, 2006  Navy Marine Mech, semi-skilled.
Iouri :salute:

im actually not 100% sure if il be going april 3rd but i did the whole proccess like medical pt test all that fun stuff, my recruiting officer said the next one is in april 3rd and i should have no problem making that selection

oh im going Infantry

i just got called with my job offer today, i get sworn in on March 14th and il be goin April 1st for my basic in Borden.

I am hoping to get on the April  BMQ in Borden aswell. Apparently I am selected but I have no offer to date. We will see.

Ryan

CFRC is telling me that I have been selected and should expect a call with a job offer for Armoured Crewman (Reg Force). April BMQ I'm hoping! Time will tell eh. :cdn:

HAHAH....got the call today!! im so friggin happy...get sworn in march 22..bmq april 3 borden with the rest of you guys and im going reg force infantry with ppcli. any of you guys with ppcli? 
SEE YA GUYS THERE!!!!
Brandon

ppcl sounds familuar to me, they threw so much at me on the phone explain'n my job offer and what not..

where are you guys from??
And how old are you guys??

im from  Halifax, Nova Scotia

Im 17 years old

OAKLEY said:
ppcl sounds familuar to me, they threw so much at me on the phone explain'n my job offer and what not..

where are you guys from??
And how old are you guys??

im from  Halifax, Nova Scotia

Im 17 years old

Charlottetown,

I am from Ottawa 44 years old  ;D ;D ;D
Going to the Navy as Marine Mechanic
See you in the Borden on April 3 ( it will be cool and fun with you young fellas ;D ;D ;D

20, nanaimo, BC, good to see there will be a solid army.ca turnout there! i dont know what unit yet, never told me on the phone, my package should show up monday or tuesday though, should say in there i hope

hey men, 19 m from hamilton. recruiter just called me to let me know they are rushing combat arms soldiers in. so i got my test this week and he said ill be going to bmq in april. so i guess ill be joining you all :salute:

BMQ Borden start April 3.

ACS Tec

http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/engraph/airforce/jobs_e.aspx?bhcp=1

Currentley near Brandon Mb.

Back