• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Apr 26

bojangles

Inactive
Reaction score
Got my call today  ;D and am in BMQ on April 26th, anyone else with me??

Bojangles

Congrats! and good luck! I'll be there the 4th so if you ever need anything from the Canex  :)  I'll almost have my 4 on my sleeve by then!

bojangles said:
Got my call today  ;D and am in BMQ on April 26th, anyone else with me??

Bojangles

congratulations..... best of luck on BMQ.  :salute:

I'm there!!  Got the call today.  Happy, happy, happy, happy and so on!!!!

Congrads!!!! When did you get merit listed "milpo"?

Skinny said:
Congrads!!!! When did you get merit listed "milpo"?

I'm not sure when I was merit listed they never told me....the process lasted from August '04 to present day.
So i would guess that my length of time is about average or on par with everyone else's entering the MP trade from what I hear.  Other trades seem to go quite expediently. 

Oh yeah, anyone know if it is possible for me to take my car to BMQ or is it worth it? 

haha why would you take your car to BMQ

waste of money and time considering you'd be able to drive it a maximum of two times if you're lucky

Steve said:
haha why would you take your car to BMQ

waste of money and time considering you'd be able to drive it a maximum of two times if you're lucky

Thanks for the reply. Since I haven't been through BMQ before I had no idea how often i would be able to go near my car.

My friend brought his, out of necessity (dont ask for details, I forgot them I just know he had to for some reason). It sat there for the entire course except week 8 when he was allowed to take it into Montreal.

On top of that they pulled the "who has car keys ..." trick (much like the "who likes to drive a car/motorbike?") on him and he answered and got "rewarded" for his service

congratulations bojangles... :'(  :'( im still waitin...fun fun bro...work HARD play HARD ;)

I'm still waiting too.. it sucks but it's part of the game they say...  :crybaby:

The Hurry-up and wait game...so much fun. Congrats to everyone confirmed with dates..have fun, stay out of trouble

Back