• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ Sept 2010

I should be there too. Ho well, but it will probably be the French training for me... I don't know, maybe it could be a nice opportunity to learn English better, but I'm not sure for now.

Well, I don't know if It's for the air force or army. I will ask, I have check both on my form.

Do I'm alone to be already a bit nervous? It's a big decision in life. I will focus on the training until them for now, I think it's what we have to do.

Welcome to both of you.

You will be faced with challenges but if you see it through the reward will be greater than anything else in life (that doesn't involve child birth).

I have call today, and it's the Army (ground army). I was unsure if it was the army or air, since I had check both on my form.

Any body else?

I am presently scheduled for weekend BMQ in September (I think BMOQ is after that).
My BMQ is in Ottawa.

Class-Senior said:
I am presently scheduled for weekend BMQ in September (I think BMOQ is after that).
My BMQ is in Ottawa.

Why would one do both a BMQ and a BMOQ??  ???

PMedMoe said:
Why would one do both a BMQ and a BMOQ??  ???
For reservist officers, they conduct their initial part of their training on BMQ, alongside NCMs.  This is the marching, saluting, basic soldier skill stuff.  They then do their next part of their training on BMOQ (or whatever it's called) before coming to the School of Cool for BMOQ-L.

Technoviking said:
For reservist officers, they conduct their initial part of their training on BMQ, alongside NCMs.  This is the marching, saluting, basic soldier skill stuff.  They then do their next part of their training on BMOQ (or whatever it's called) before coming to the School of Cool for BMOQ-L.

Seen.  Thanks.

Technoviking said:
before coming to the School of Cool for BMOQ-L.

What is the "School of Cool" and "BMOQ-L" ?

I think my training is
- BMQ
- BMOQ
- CAP
- Trades training ?

Class-Senior said:
What is the "School of Cool" and "BMOQ-L" ?

1. Infantry School; and

2. Basic Military Officer Qualification - Land (formerly Common Army Phase [formerly Phase 2]).

got an offer last thursday for infantry officer, botp starts the 27th of sept till feb 4th

Hey, congratulations on getting in with Infantry.  Not that easy to do nowadays because it's the place to be.

Change your profile name now, though!  ;)

I finally got my offer for BMOQ starting 27 Sept. I already have BMQ and BMQ(L) but I don't want to wait until the next fiscal year to get my bypass (all bypass spots are full this fall). The spot might no be there come time to go so I am just going to do it all over again. Anyone else in the same boat?

Anyone else going MPO as well?

Back