• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ 2018 - Regular Force

That is what I expected and I was going to ask during the admin time at prior to the enrollment ceremony that is coming up. Super excited and still a little surprised. The whole process has taken about a year and felt very slow but steady. Then once the offer came in the entire remaining process has had a change of pace.

H55LY said:
That is what I expected and I was going to ask during the admin time at prior to the enrollment ceremony that is coming up. Super excited and still a little surprised. The whole process has taken about a year and felt very slow but steady. Then once the offer came in the entire remaining process has had a change of pace.

What city are your based out of? The process is certainly lengthy. It took more than two years for me. I have to concur with you about the process speeding up at the last stages. I was surprised how quickly things moved for me once I was merit listed.

ssrb653 said:
What city are your based out of?

https://milnet.ca/forums/members/120877

Is there an online group for the May 14 BMOQ section? (WhatsApp, groupme etc)

What winter kit are you talking about exactly. I am guessing you are not thinking about bringing your snowshoes  ;D.

Looking forward to meeting you. I got offer for ACSO. Trying to see if we can establish a group before heading there.

I will also be on the end of Aug BMOQ. I am coming in as a Nursing Officer! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

white-1 said:
I will also be on the end of Aug BMOQ. I am coming in as a Nursing Officer! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be on the F or E one?

Well this sucks. I'm loaded on the French BMOQ in August. I wanted to do it in English but they never asked me beforehand and assumed that because I did my application, interview, and tests in French that I'd want my training in French. There's no more spot for English BMOQ until January 2019. I couldn't wait anymore so I accepted the French training.

gazorpazorpfield said:
Is this true? ??? :eek:

Well it seems a lot of officer position online are closed for DEO. It could be true. Main combat 3 (infantry, armd,art) are only taking ROTP applicant.

OceanBonfire said:
Well this sucks. I'm loaded on the French BMOQ in August. I wanted to do it in English but they never asked me beforehand and assumed that because I did my application, interview, and tests in French that I'd want my training in French. There's no more spot for English BMOQ until January 2019. I couldn't wait anymore so I accepted the French training.

That's massive news. OceanBonfire, where did you get your info? After waiting for so long I don't even know what to believe anymore. Looks like I will need to head to the local RC to clear some things up (considering that all my trades are combats).

Milerup's absolutely right about lots of officer positions online being closed to Direct Entry. Gazorpazor, this is looking bleak.  :not-again:

Back