• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blue sky thoughts for Polaris replacements

I agree with the 777 being a posibility, and its price is actually listed as US $231million ea Fly away cost.  Before Canada 3000 shut down we we negotiating the purcase of 2 aircraft for out YYZ-MAN run.  That deal died with the airline but service per flight hour was better than for the 5 757 fleet we were operating proportionally speaking.  We were making the same revenue per Pax air mile with 2 aircraft than with the 3 aircraft. 

thunderchild said:
I agree with the 777 being a posibility, and its price is actually listed as US $231million ea Fly away cost.  Before Canada 3000 shut down we we negotiating the purcase of 2 aircraft for out YYZ-MAN run.  That deal died with the airline but service per flight hour was better than for the 5 757 fleet we were operating proportionally speaking.  We were making the same revenue per Pax air mile with 2 aircraft than with the 3 aircraft.   

You are still missing the point. Glad to see it.

thunderchild said:
I agree with the 777 being a posibility, and its price is actually listed as US $231million ea Fly away cost.  Before Canada 3000 shut down we we negotiating the purcase of 2 aircraft for out YYZ-MAN run.  That deal died with the airline but service per flight hour was better than for the 5 757 fleet we were operating proportionally speaking.   We were making the same revenue per Pax air mile with 2 aircraft than with the 3 aircraft.   

???

thunderchild said:
While I have the professionals here, Has anybody read anything on the C-17B?  I have heard only that it is suppose to be cheaper and more capable than the C-17A. 

C-17B is "concept" only.
It'll be a long, long, long, long, long time before it moves any further forward than "concept".

Back