• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BFG Vickers Combat Application Sling

The plastic slider used on the CTOMs sling is also the same one used on the Victory series of slings.  This was done to keep costs down.  With two of the CNC'd aluminum slider on the sling it would have put the price around $75 -$80.

The regular VCAS still uses the aluminum slider.

The plastic slider on the Med / Victory sling was custom made for BFG by ITW using the same material as their fastex buckles, which have stood up to use by US and Canadian special forces.

As with all the other BFG products they have a lifetime warrenty.

If there is ever a problem with the Med sling email Chris (CTOMS), Ashley (BFG) or myself and it will be taken care of asap.

Wonderbread said:
http://www.ctoms.ca/07/equipment/detail.php?product_id=104

Its like a regular vickers sling, but with a second adjustment buckle so you can get the weapon held even tighter against your body.

I never had a problem with my regular vickers sling, but I'm sure that there are folks out there who would prefer this one for certain roles.

I use the medic one and it is definitely nice to have the second adjuster to keep it tight when working on patients

DM

Back