• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BCAS and JIBC

MAC-

Inactive
Reaction score
So I put in my CT a while back and got to the stage of PLAR. I have been waiting almost 6 mos now and was told the reason its not done yet is because labour disputes///contract has expired. Then I was told that someone at the school would be contacted to do the PLAR.

SO my question is what does labour disputes or whatever is going on there affecting the accreditation process? Shouldn't the PLAR be done at CFMSS?

P.S.  PLAR is for A-EMCA

Last I knew, (roughly 2007 when I dealt with that office) they were done at CFMSS in Borden.

Perhaps a part of the credential assessment is farmed out to JIBC, in which case the current labour dispute might come into play.

ModlrMike said:
Perhaps a part of the credential assessment is farmed out to JIBC, in which case the current labour dispute might come into play.

I would think so, after all, they would want to make sure that the program in question is the same or similar to the one they teach.

In British Columbia, PCP is four months. In Ontario, PCP is two years full-time.
There should be a national standard.

Back