• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Training Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoastrider7

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi I just have some simple questions about basic training...what are you aloud to bring with you when you go?, whats the first few weeks like? and do they let you go back home for christmas if anyone knows and whats the date that they let you leave like how long before christmas? thankyou

I believe most, if not all of your questions have already been answered in the Recruiting and Training forums.  Please search for your answers within those areas, and if you still do not find an answer, feel free to ask again.  Take the initiative to find your answers first.  There are very helpful members here, but they appreciate if people do their homework first.

Welcome to the website, I hope you find all your answers.  See ya around the forums.

You should've got a kit list from your recruiter. Anything you need will be issued to you or sold at the Canex. Yes, you do go home for Christmas and for both my courses it was on 22 Dec.

westcoastrider7, you have more info here than you can possibly use. Good luck.

Locked......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back