• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Reg?????

CDNBlackhawk

Inactive
Reaction score
Been in the Process for a year now, Was Merit Listed about a month ago, my question is, has Basic Recruit courses for Saint john been filled for the summer,

I applied Red force Infantry thanks

I did see that people were recieving offers for basic begining in mid to late August. Once yuor merit listed it seems to take a few months to get the call, dont worry, just a matter of time for ya man, I know how long you have been waiting blackhawk but it will be worth it. What did your recruiter say?.
:cdn:

When i called about three weeks ago they said i was Merit listed and its now basicly a waiting game,
I Guess my biggest concern is i have put my life on hold waiting for the military and am begining to worry.

I plan to call them tomorrow and find out anything they can tell me!

I COMPLETELY understand, man. Its frustrating not knowing what your future holds. It took me 10 months to get my offer for Armoured. That was with no problems. Merit listed in December, got my offer in May. So its a long process without being a former service member, which seems , by what I have read, to add an extra 6 months onto an already lengthy recruitment process. But youve waited this long, I bet your gonna get the call soon. Keep your head up and see ya there!.

The waiting game is sure fun !
I was merit listed en of october 2003 and got my offer on may 2004.
I was about to return to school this summer, had to cancel everything :D :D Goood :p

Back