• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bam_dice ASKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bam_dice

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi i am thinking of joing the navy. I have hopes in following my uncles foot steps and how he lived out both WW1 and WW2. I think he is a big person and my life, i  want to follow him. I went for my first apt test in early feb and i didn't pass. I was kind upset cause i want to go into a trade into the navy. i want to go in for marine enginerre mechanic. I got told by the guy at the office that i wasn't too strong in my math. I was think what could help with my math part and english part. Also got a question on drugs?

If you want to improve your math or english you can try either going to Chapters and getting a book on Aptitude Tests or talk to your teachers in High School or look at night school. You have 3 months to wait for the next write us it to your advantage.

As for drugs the CF has a zero tolerance policy. And yes we are subject to random testing with notice and no recourse to refuse. If you want to know specifics PM me. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

If you have access to a Nintendo DS and the Big Brain Academy game it can be helpful for some of the spatial exercises and basic math. The math is VERY basic, but it does help in improving your speed with simple calculations.

There is tons of info for all your questions, right here in the Recruiting Forum. You just have to do some work, look for it and read.

Milnet.ca Staff

Cfat.. wow i am total clueless on what is on the cfat. I remeber the categories but idk wat to study for math and ela. Need help... :(

like i feel dumb and confused right now. i swear i need someone to help me cause idk.. i am just not feeling good today at all.

The link above tells you everything you need to know about the CFAT. What do you need help with? Work on your grade 10 math, read a good book to improve your vocabulary and show up on the day of the test well rested.

Bam_dice said:
like i feel dumb and confused right now. i swear i need someone to help me cause idk.. i am just not feeling good today at all.

Someone just gave you 29 pages of help

This is going to get funny in a hurry...Panic much?

Just so you do know, no one can share what is on it. Practice the tests the CFRC gave you, and be early for you're appointment. Its Step One, chill out.

Also find some cover because this topic has been kicked to death here and you're thread, from title to topic is like fresh meat to hungry wolves. 

I'll just be blunt - we aren't going to tell you what's on the test.  You'll just have to do the practice stuff provided.

Good luck to you and hope you're feeling better.

MM

Perhaps this should be listed under the thread "you may be close to your expiry date "
BUT
I know I didn't have any previous help when it came to my CFAT...
.....and why is this person "idk".  All these young ones who stress out over little things such as PT, CFAT, what have you..
Perhaps that's a sign you need to learn some better English and gain some maturity.

My :2c:   
{we need an old and grumpy icon }

BYT Driver said:
{we need an old and grumpy icon }

484grumpy11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back