• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

B2 ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!

akula20342

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Sirs,

I would like to arrange an online tournament for any and all of those who are intertested. I think this would be a great opportunity to have fun and learn some things. Can you please have a look at the link provided below and let me know what you think.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1356753#post1356753

Sincerely,

Akula

Want to include what you hope your Tournament will achieve and what the Tournament is on.

Sure,

If you go to the link I provided in the first post it should contain the info you requested but let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers   :cdn:

I saw you had a link.The idea is you want people to participate in your tournament. fair enough but its always more courteous to provide the max amount of information as handy for your audience as possible.

You asked th DS to read your post.  One has and has offered you constructive criticism, it'd be a handy thing to take into consideration if you want more attention to your cause.

Akula I went to the link you provided.

Very intresting idea. I for one would like to see the results.
But, I don't have BF2

Heres the information from the link for anybody intrested

This challenge goes out the the best of the best B2 players and the military... Here's what I would like to see.

Map: Strike at Karkand

Team U.S.

A team of 32 players. Each player MUST be actively enrolled in the military with an infantry and/or artillery background. The team must have a real commander and REAL squad leaders. This team must have no prior knowledge of B2 except for one month of familiarizing themselves with the game and improving within that one month window. Preferably, the team has played in a lan environment for the entire month in order to learn how to work better together.

Team MEC: You're the best of the best. You're ranked in the top 5000 globally and you know your $hit. Arrange yourselves as you see fit.

My goal here is to see how a group of regular ol' gamers would fair against a group of trained men who have a military background and understand the concept of FOLLOWING ORDERS even if it means less points or not so much glory. I beleive that under these conditions, the U.S. would win in less than 5 minutes having taken every flag and eliminated MEC completely. WOW, I also feel like I'm back in high school writing up a lab

Anyways, this would be my dream round. Is there anyone who would like to organize this? I can't because I don't have a server and I'm not an admin.

Cheers

P.S. I'm not looking to debate who will win or why. I just want to know if anyone could arrange this. Let's see what happens as opposed to debating the issue. Any takers?

Agreed but here's the thing....

I can't really organize it because I don't run a server and I'm not an admin on any of them.... Now, what I want to see is some interest in pursuing this undertaking. If there's no interest, why would I bust my hump to organize it? On the gamers side, I can get a bunch of players together no problem. Name the time and place but I can't round up a bunch of new B2 players, train them and get them to play online all at the same time. Why? Because I'm not in the army, and I don't know anyone in the army let alone 32 men or women who would be willing to play. This is why I'm asking for help. It's a spiff ball idea.. I just want to know how feasible the military community would think it is BEFORE I start organizing something.... I'm not inviting anyone to any tournament.. Let's get that straight. I'm asking what the military community thinks of the idea before I go any further.

Back